Your joking right

"You're strangely quiet tonight, master. Are you thinking of what Miss Serena told you, or what I did?" Sebastian helped the earl from the bath tub and slipped a towel around his shoulders.

"Both. Her time is very interesting, but also raises the question that if you would have to leave with Serena...what would you do if she simply goes back to her time period?" Ciel held out his arms as the demon slid his night shirt up his arms. Sebastian faltered in buttoning up the shirt.

"I do not know. I guess I would simply have to wait until she is born."

"Perhaps you weren't supposed to meet her until later, that would be why she was born so far in the future from where we are now. Anyway, I believe that there is some other reason as to her appearance. Until we find out what that is, we will have to watch her closely. Her very presence may alter something important. She will also have to be educated in this time. And I am very interested in knowing what all is shown on this television show. She said that she thought the story was purely fictional, however she seems to be fairly knowledgeable in history. As shown by her ability to mimic proper manners. So, how does she not know the Phantomhive family is real?"

"As I said, these things can be discussed in the morning. After your morning lessons, you have the rest of the day free. I will inform Miss Serena that she can explain more about this television show then." Sebastian settled the blankets around his master.

"There's more. I don't like that my life is entertainment for others, no matter how popular it may be. We still don't know what all Serena knows and she doesn't seem to be very forthcoming."

"She isn't going anywhere tonight. We'll have all afternoon to discover a way to get her to talk."

After the lord was settled, the demon set off for Serena's room. The other piece from her purse was still in his pocket and he intended to speak to her about it.

'My mate must understand that she has no need for such things and I will not tolerate their presence in my home later. Also, I wish to know what all is revealed about me. Humans cannot know the secrets of demons. My mentor made sure to drill that fact into my very being.'

He waited until he saw Mei-Rin exit the room and go through the door into the servants part of the house. He knocked lightly on the door and waited for a reply before stepping in. Serena was sitting up on the bed, obviously confused by the interruption. Sebastian made sure to shut the door before snapping his fingers to light the candles on the bedside table.

"I take it there is something that you want to talk about without the Earl around?"

"Quite. There was another device in your purse that I worry about being in the Earl's home. My master has a reputation to protect."

"Okay, first I had no intention of coming into the Earl's home so anything that I supposedly brought in is not my fault. Secondly, what could I have had on me that was so offensive?"

Sebastian pulled the white cylinder from his pocket to show the red head as though he were showing the most damning evidence in a mass murder case.

Serena blinked at him, confused. "My tampon is offensive?"

"Perhaps not where you are from, however here a lady has no use for such a thing and if it were discovered it could bring terrible shame to my master."

Serena couldn't hold her giggle in. "Have you been carrying that around all day?"

"Yes, I have. I couldn't risk one of the other servants or Lady Elizabeth seeing such a thing."

"Wait, exactly what do you think that is?"

The demon looked at the object. "I would assume by it's shape that it is some kind of toy for women."

After a moment, Serena burst out laughing. Sebastian continued to watch her, his irritation growing. Minutes later, the girl was still laughing, her entire face red. Her breathing was becoming more erratic the longer she laughed. She wasn't even making any noise. Every time she seemed to stop, Serena would look over at the butler still holding the tampon up and start another round.

"That's a tampon," she choked out. "Women in my time use it for their period."

"Period?"

"What do they call it in this time? Oh, yes. It's used during a woman's monthly cycle."

The demon couldn't drop the offending piece fast enough. Which started a new round of laughter. Finally, Sebastian turned on his heel and strode from the room, giving up on his other questions for the night. Her laughter followed his all the way to the servant's quarters.