Lets talk about sex .....

Serena was staring out the window again, lost in her thoughts when her door opened. She expected Sebastian and was surprised at the blonde head that came into the room. Lizzy smiled and came the rest of the way in, closing the door behind her.

"I thought you might have been sleeping." The younger girl whispered and came to the window. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

'Oh hell, she knows.'

"I saw you and Sebastian the other night. I have to admit, I was spying on you. I thought that you were going to meet Ciel and I followed." She shook her head. "I was certain that there was something going on between you two."

'You have no idea. I don't even know what's going on between us. There is going to be one pissed off demon though, I do know that.'

"I really don't know who else to ask. My friends would just laugh at me and I really don't want to ask my mother." The younger girl took the chair right next to Serena.

"Whoa, where are you going with this?"

Lizzy started to fidget and left the red head's side to pace the room.

"Have you and Sebastian kissed?"

"Yes?"

"What...how..." She stopped. "What's it like? To be kissed."

Serena blinked at her. "Kissing?"

"Ciel's never kissed me and I wouldn't let anyone else get close. I just...want to know." She came back to the chair and sat down, never taking her eyes off the red head.

"It's...great." She admitted with a smile. "But that's Sebastian. He's perfect about everything."

"Have you kissed another man?"

"Yes," Serena answered carefully.

"Were they great?"

"No." She shook her head. "They were good. Good technique, but there really wasn't anything behind it."

The blonde sighed and went back to pacing. "I don't know why Ciel won't kiss me. I've given him plenty of opportunities."

"Ciel is very reserved."

Lizzy spun back to glare at the other girl. "And Sebastian isn't?"

"Good point." Serena looked back out the window. Sebastian was walking in the garden below, carrying a bowl with something inside. She smiled, watching him turn up to smirk at her. "But, Sebastian is a man and, as much responsibility as Ciel has, he's still a teenager. Also, Ciel is a lot more shy."

"I just don't know what to do."

'Why me?'

'Is there something wrong, my mate?'

'Lizzy wants to know why Ciel has never kissed her.'

There was silence through her mind. 'I believe that I will leave that to you.'

'Coward.'

"Remember I told you that Ciel isn't like normal men. You...you..." Serena looked around the room, hoping an answer would pop out of the woodwork. "Just wait him out. Ciel will kiss you when he's ready."

"But..."

"No. That's something that you can't push."

'And please, don't let her find out that he kissed me first.'

Lizzy stared at Serena before nodding. She knew that the older girl was right. Nothing good ever happened when she tried to force Ciel to do something. A strange look crossed the blonde's face and Serena instincts screamed to run.

Lizzy's voice dropped to a whisper again. "Have you ever done more?"

She felt a twitch over her eye. "With Sebastian? No."

The younger girl gave her a shrewd look. "Have you ever done more with anyone else?"

"I was right. You're a lot smarter than Ciel gives you credit for."

"And you didn't answer."

"I really don't think this is a good topic." Serena rubbed her forehead, trying to stave off the impending headache.

"Who am I supposed to ask? My mother?"

"Alright." She sighed. "Yes, I've had sex."

"What was it like?" Lizzy leaned forward, her eyes wide.

"Do you want me to lie to you or do you want me to be honest?"

"Honest."

"It sucked."

"So it is bad?" Lizzy sighed and moved away. "What the women were saying was true."

"I think it was more who I was with. I'm pretty sure that Sebastian would make it good." Images soon flooded her mind .

'Of course I would

'Of course I would.'

Serena spun around and yanked the curtains shut. 'Will you butt out!'