She was in MINE...

Sebastian entered his Master's room to find the young man still in the deep grip of peaceful slumber. He felt the same murderous rage he had last night, but the promise his mate extracted before leaving his rooms this morning made the demon calm himself. However, just because he promised not to harm his Master in any way, didn't mean that he wouldn't confront the human.

 However, just because he promised not to harm his Master in any way, didn't mean that he wouldn't confront the human

Serena never made him promise not to scare his master.

"Master, it is time to wake up." He pulled the curtain and tied it back while hearing the young man behind him rubbing his eyes.

The butler quickly spouted off the Earl's schedule, that was particularly empty since the nobles were mostly still celebrating the holidays and the Midford's ball was this evening. Pulling out a green suit, that even Lady Francis would not be able to find fault with, Sebastian started to dress his master for the day. There was nothing in his Master's movements or speech that hinted he was aware that he had done anything wrong. He would have to change that.

"I hear you and Serena had an interesting discussion yesterday while I was out."

Ciel stopped dead, with his first cup of tea to his lips.

"I thought that we had already had this conversation, Master."

"You want me to apologize for kissing Serena?" He set the cup down on the small table at his bedside.

"It would be a start."

"I will not."

The demon snarled at him, and Ciel jerked. The Earl refused to back down, collecting himself quickly, he stared back at his butler. After a moment of staring, Sebastian smirked.

"My, you obviously have spend too much time around the lowly humans you do business with."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ciel snapped.

"Well, kissing one woman, who belongs to someone else. While your fiancé, who is staying here with the purpose of spending time with you, is just down the hall. Seems rather low to me. I thought that I had raised you better."