Meeting Undertaker

Ciel collapsed in his chair, enjoying the silence of his study. The stacks of papers from the morning had been gone through and either signed or rejected, so the surface was clear. Everything was in place and perfect.

'So why do I want to wreck it? Because I sunk to yelling with Edward? And Lizzy...'

A short knock preceded Sebastian into the room. The butler was pushing a cart now loaded with tea and snacks. He knew that his master would appreciate the strong, English tea and sweets after such a scene.

"Do you have the papers?"

"Yes, master." A small packet was pulled from his inner coat pocket and sat on the desk. Ciel quickly flipped through them and nodded before laying the stack on the desktop.

Sebastian set a cup before the Earl and walked to the door. He opened it just as Serena was about to knock.

"Please come in, my lady." The butler bowed.

"Thank you, Sebastian."

Ciel waved her to sit in the chair from last night.

"Alright. Why don't you show me what you have?" He held his hand out.

Serena stared at the hand with a smile. Finally, she handed the couple of pages that she had.

"What is this?" Ciel looked at both and then back at the girl. "All you have are names...and mostly just first names."

"That's right." The girl rested her head in her hand. "I may not be the brightest crayon in this little crayola box, but I'm smarter than that. There may be an event in what I've seen that if you know about, may completely change the future."

"Have you thought that that may be the entire reason that you're here? To change something?"

The glare he shot her caused the girl to laugh. "You're going to have to do better than that, my lord."

"Fine."
Hours later, Ciel and Serena were hunched over the desk writing down the differences in their stories. Most of the differences were timing, some were people that were wrong and some had never happened at all.

"Okay, so the Jack the Ripper case. That was spot on. And you went to Houndsworth, but there was no Pluto or Angela." Serena made some notes on her paper while taking others and setting them on the floor. "And, I've seen Snake so the Circus Arc is right. Judging by what I've seen and your own description, I would say that the Midford's are right."

"Prince Soma and Agni, the curry competition, and their current residence of the townhouse is correct as well." Ciel shuffled through and pulled out the pages concerning the two Indian men.

"The doll house arc was completely wrong." She took those pages and tossed them to the floor. Sebastian twitched out of the corner of her eye. "Earl Grey and Charles Phipps are the queen's actual butlers."

Serena looked over all the papers on the floor. "It looks like most of the edits are from the anime."

"Don't call them edits! This isn't some book, it's my life." Ciel glared at the red head as he threw the papers he was holding to the desk.

"You're right. I apologize." She picked up the pages that he had thrown down. "On the other hand, there seems to be many incidents that I know nothing about. In contrast, they are less...sensational compared to the ones that I do know. It could be why they were left out." She thought for a moment before picking up another piece of their self-made puzzle.

"The Campania arc was false. I'm not surprised. It was based on the Titanic sinking which doesn't happen until 1912."

"Really?" Ciel leaned forward at her slip up. "Why don't you tell me about it?"