Virginity

Is this that need for comfort that you were talking about?'

'This goes better if you shut up.'

'Very well.' Sebastian laughed at her irritation.

A while later, Serena pulled away from him slowly. The red head wiped underneath her eyes and ran a hand through her hair to push it back from her face. She saw him smirking down at her.

"What?" She smoothed the shirt back down. "I know that I probably look awful but it's not a good idea to laugh at me for it."

"I wasn't thinking that." She heard a purr as he ran the back of his knuckles down her throat to the skin exposed by the two buttons that she had left open. "You look beautiful."

"Whoa!" Serena jumped back, waving her hands in front of her. "Don't even think about that."

"Oh, it's far too late." His voice dropped to a growl. "Especially now that I've had a taste."

Panic widened her eyes as he bent down to pick her up. The demon's smirk stayed on his face as he carried her to the bed. Her arms went around his shoulders on instinct.

"Sebastian, I really..."

He sighed as the blankets and sheets were pushed back by an unseen hand. Serena watched him carefully as he laid her gently in the cool sheets. She kept her eyes on the demon as she shifted further away on the soft mattress.

"Shh. I know." Sebastian laid a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Serena nodded and settled against the pillows. A yawn escaped before she could stop it.

"Sorry. Tonight's been kind of exhausting. A part of me wishes that I could just sleep for a week." She turned to lay on her side and smiled up at him.

"Master will wish to return to the manor tomorrow. I expect right after breakfast. So, there will be no time for sleeping." Sebastian pulled the sheets and blanket up to her shoulder.

"You could have humored me, lied a little."

"Demon's do not possess the ability to lie."

Serena sat up, awake again. "What?"

"Is that so shocking?" He watched her slyly, out of the corner of his eye as he knelt to stoke the fire.

"I thought that Ciel just ordered you not to lie to him."

"I cannot lie to anyone. I can twist the truth, omit certain facts, tell only half-truths or not say anything at all, but I cannot outright lie. Only humans possess that trait." The demon came back to the bed's side, almost laughing at her expression.

She flopped back on the bed. "Well, that's good to know."

"Go to sleep. There will time to talk tomorrow."

He started to leave but stopped when something tugged on his coat. The demon turned back to see Serena holding onto one of his tails.

"Stay."

Sebastian smiled. "Of course."

He stepped away to remove his extra layers. He could have easily willed the clothing away, but he was aware that Serena was still watching him. The demon took advantage of the eyes he could feel watching. He moved much slower than was necessary, exaggerating his stripping. He could hear Serena's heartbeat speed up as she watched. He could smell the sweet scent of her reaction to him.

When Sebastian was finally down to his dress shirt, trousers and silk socks, he slid into the sheets that Serena had pulled down for him. The demon was slightly surprised when she cuddled around his body, laying her head on his chest. His arm curled easily to rest on her hip.