Hips don't lie

Everyone gathered in the music room for the Earl's lesson is walking. Even Sebastian was unsure of how to change a characteristic that was so deeply ingrained in his Master, especially with only a few hours in which to do it. Serena had asked Agni to try with Ciel while she took off with the butler to change. Both emerged in moments, the red head back in the bold silks from the day before and hair freed from its pins.

"Okay, so where are we?"

Judging by the glare that Ciel shot Soma and Agni, she guessed not very far from where they started. The Earl came to her and Sebastian.

"You really need to loosen up. Watch me." Serena walked around the inside edge of the room, using her hips to move around the instruments and make the skirt swirl with her steps. Both the Earl and Prince were blushing lightly when she made it back to them. "Now, you try."

Ciel took the same circuit with entirely different results. Serena shook her head as he stopped in front of her.

"You don't have a seductive bone in your body, do you?"

"I'm a man!"

"So what?! Look at your butler. He's a man and he's nothing but sex on the hoof." She looked over. "Wrapped in a sweet tailcoat."

Sebastian smirked down at her, oozing sex appeal. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." She turned back Ciel. "And I hope that you just paid attention to that."

"Even watch him walk. There is a subtle movement in the hips that takes your steps from walking to gliding." Serena snapped her fingers as another idea came. "I wish I had a hulla hoop. Nothing teaches hip movement like a hulla hoop."

The red head pulled Ciel back to the starting point. "Come on. I'm going to walk with you."

She put her hands on his waist and ignored the slight jump beneath her fingers. "Everything from here up is fine. It's below this that you need to work on. Think about these scarves. You want them to swish behind you. As you walk, you want to hear swish swish in your head."

Serena pulled his hips in time with her own while they were standing. "I can't believe that you walk in heels every day and you have no movement in your hips."

"Stop touching me." He whispered at her.

"Then actually try." He jumped again. "You can't fool me, Ciel. I know you just don't want to do this so you won't even try to do it right. Now, walk."

They started forward jerkily. Every step, Serena would push his hips in the direction that she wanted. By half way around the room, she had stepped away and let go of him.

"Swish, swish." When they got close, everyone could hear what she had been repeating to him with every step. "Much better."

She put her hands on her hips and nodded at his progress.

"Now that you have loosened up, we need to work on your floor show."

"Floor show?!"

"That's right." Serena smiled. "Sebastian will need time to search the house for the missing men. During that time, we need to make sure that your host, as well as his guests, don't interrupt. I told you before that the name of the game was distraction. Or I guess that you could call it misdirection."

She clapped her hands together and dropped to sit on the floor. "Come on, let's see you dance."

"Dance?!"

The red head nodded happily. Soma sat down next to her.

"Come, Ciel."

The teen just stood there, unsure of what to do. His weight shifted from one foot to the other as he looked to each of them. Serena leaned to the Soma.

"I should probably do a demonstration, huh?"

"I think that would be a good idea," he whispered back.

She jumped up and pulled Ciel to her spot. Shoving him down, the red head went back to the center of the room. She started to sway a little but stopped.

"We should have had some music too. I need a beat."

Agni waved for them to give him a minute and left the room. Sebastian brought in tea to hand out to the Earl and Prince. Serena continued to sway to the music in her own head while she waited. The butler slid up beside her.

"I am unsure if I am comfortable with you dancing for other men." His eyes flashed for a split second before going back to crimson.

She nudged him with a smile. "Much better. I'd rather you say something than try to be high-handed and do something. Or think that you could forbid it."

"Is that all you're going to say about this?"

"No, who says you can't watch too?" Serena winked and pushed him away as Agni came back into the room.

The white-haired man carried a large drum that he placed on the floor. Sitting behind it, he started to tap various spots on its surface. He looked up to Serena and nodded.

"Something earthy, Agni."

He nodded again and started to strike the drum's taut surface. Serena's eyes closed as she felt the beat with a smile. Slowly, she started to move. Her hips moved with the music first and spread to the rest of her body.

Ciel and Soma stared at the red head as she danced. Occasionally, she would catch their eye as she swished and swirled in front of them. Her body moved across the floor without ever going out of their range. With a smirk, Serena leaned down and took the Earl's hand. She pulled him up to move with her.

They started slow, with Serena behind Ciel and guiding him through a secret dance

They started slow, with Serena behind Ciel and guiding him through a secret dance. When she pulled away, they moved in a mirror of each other. The boy was more stilted than her, but not enough to put anyone off. The music began to speed up. Everyone watched as Serena brought her arms above her head, twinning them together like snakes while her hips kept time with the beat. The faster the drum beat, the faster she moved. Sliding into a backward dip, her hands and arms continued to move.

Suddenly, the music stopped. Serena came up from her dip and looked to the men. Ciel had stopped toward the end and now stood with the others gaping at her.

"You may want to close your mouth. Don't want to catch a bug in there." She smirked at them as she bowed.

"How do you do that?" Ciel snapped his jaw shut.

"The trick is to feel the beat and dance like no one is watching." She giggled. "It also helps to have a roommate your freshman year that took belly dancing lessons. I watched while she was practicing."

Serena bowed to Agni. "Thank you for the music. It was exactly what I was looking for."

The older man bowed back and picked up the drum.

"I believe that it is time to prepare dinner." Sebastian snapped his pocket watch shut carefully not looking at his mate.

The two butlers bowed and left the room.