Coming Undone .....

Sebastian laughed as the blush on her face deepened. He lifted his hand, suddenly holding jeweled hair pins. The fingers under her chin dropped and he moved behind her to lift the length of her hair, sliding the pins into her curls to hold them against her scalp. Serena couldn't help but fidget as he worked. Every time she moved to cover herself, a gloved hand would smack her arm back down to her side.

Once all of her hair was pinned up, Sebastian put an arm under her knees and lifted Serena to carry her to the bath. The tub was full, steam pouring over the side. He lowered her slowly so that her toes brushed the surface of the water. When she nodded at the temperature, he let her legs down into the water and stood back to allow her to sink into the tub on her own.

The water was high enough to cover everything but Serena still pulled her legs up and curled around them. She saw Sebastian's smirk but the demon said nothing. He stole a kiss as he reached past her to pick up the large sponge from its dish. Instead of the unscented soap in the dish next to the sponge, he put a hand into the water and pulled up a clam shell. She laughed but rolled her eyes at the demon showing off. Opening the shell, inside was a small, pink bar of soap.

"Do demons like the smell of seafood?" Serena raised an eyebrow.

He laughed and lifted the soap for her to smell. "It's beautiful. It's a flower, but I don't know what kind."

"It is a favorite of mine. There are many that grow around my home." Sebastian started with the sponge on her back. "I will enjoy showing them to you."

"Your home? That would be Hell, right?"

"Of course. Where else would a demon live?" The sponge moved lower and he laughed at her jump.

"Flowers?"

"There are many things about my home that will surprise you. We will discuss that later."

"Right." Serena lowered her head to her knees.

Water was poured over her back and the suds washed away with it. "Lean back, my mate."

With a smile, the red head leaned back but didn't let go of her legs. The demon put his hand on either side of the tub, leaning into her.

"You know, the longer you put this off, the longer we'll be here. I have plenty of time."

Sighing, Serena let go and stretched out in the large tub.

"Was that so hard?"

He shrugged off her glare and lifted one of her arms from the water. As Sebastian focused on the limb in his hands, he noticed how she kept looking away.

"What is it?"

"Will you...take off the gloves? It feels weird." She watched, mesmerized as he pulled the gloves off his hands with his teeth. His fangs showed and she resisted the urge to touch them. When he laid one hand on her wrist, she gasped. His fingers were cooler than she expected but it made her blood race as they traced along her skin. "What is that?"

"I told you, your soul knows that it is supposed to be with me. Your body does as well now."

"It's like little electrical currents."

"You will always feel that when I touch you." He ran the back of his fingers up to her neck and back down. "Does it bother you? I can put my gloves back on."

"No!" She answered quickly and blushed. "No. It's fine."

The demon smirked and started to wash her again. As the sponge moved over her shoulders and upper chest, his other hand followed behind. Serena let her head fall back against the rim of the tub, watching him the whole time. When the sponge skimmed the top of the water, the girl took a deep breath.