You didn't close the door?

Serena had stayed in the music room while the others went off. Remembering the music, she slid into the dance again. As she moved through the steps, the girl didn't hear another person enter the room. She turned around and saw a wall of black.

Sebastian grabbed her wrist and hauled the red head against him. His eyes glowed with swirling red.

"You will never dance like that again in public." His voice was growl of anger but she could feel that he had enjoyed the show as well.

"Something else that I'll only do in front of you?" The girl laughed as she pulled away and danced around him. "There's no one here now."

Serena pushed the demon lightly until he felt the piano bench behind him. Going back to the center of the room, she started the steps over again. Her skirts brushed against his legs every time that she came close but quickly danced away before he thought to touch her. At the end, instead of leaning away, she leaned back into him. Red hair brushed the side of his face as she bent and his hand skimmed the flesh of her side exposed by the dress.

With a quick jerk, Sebastian pulled his mate into his lap. The red head laughed at the break in his self-control. She looked up to see swirling red and fangs. She felt his breathing change against her back. Heavier breathes whispered across her lips as he held her jaw, dipping his face close to hers. Anticipation, instead of exercise, made her heart race now.

 Anticipation, instead of exercise, made her heart race now

"Sorry! Sorry!"

Both broke apart to see Soma backing out of the door as quickly as he could with his eyes covered. Serena's head fell back against Sebastian's shoulder as a laugh bubbled over.

"It's not funny." He growled.

"Actually, it kind of is. Something just occurred to me." She tried to talk through the laughter. "You're the one who really wants this. But in all your seduction planning, you never think to shut the door."

The demon stood up quickly, dumping Serena to the floor. Her laughter only got louder as Sebastian stalked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

"Now, you're on the wrong side of it!"