Chapter 2: (Grace's POV)

My alarm clock rings at 9:30. I wanted to wake up a little earlier than I usually would to get ready for Sophia and Angie to come over. I'm not much of a morning person.

I pick out my Castiel dress to wear. I bought it at Hot Topic, which is wear I get most of my clothes. I finish braiding my hair just as my mother walks in my room.

"Happy Birthday sweetie!" she yells, her voice full of excitement. She pulls me into a hug and hands me a small gift bag. I open it to find a pretty, heart-shaped necklace. In the back of the necklace, small letters are carved into the back. It reads my name, Grace Howell.

"Thank you so much!" I say gratefully, giving her another hug. I tell her I will be downstairs in a minute. My phone buzzes and I see Angie has texted me. "Be there in an hour!"

I shut off my phone and walk downstairs.

"Happy Birthday, Gracie!" my dad exclaims. I laugh and go to the kitchen table, where I see a stack of pancakes.

"Hmm I love me some pancakes." I mumble to myself, smiling.

Before I know it, it's 11:00 and Angie and Sophia are violently ringing the doorbell. Sometimes they're very annoying.

"Come in!" I yell, starting towards the door.

"Hey!" Angie yells. I give them both a big hug.

"Happy Birthday!" they yell in unison. "Okay, I need to show you the present we got you right now!" Angie says, running into the living room with the gift in her hand.

She tosses the bag to me, a huge grin on her face. "I'm scared." I say. They both laugh. I pull off the wrapping paper to reveal a cardboard box. I open up the box and finally I'm left with an envelope. With anticipation, I peel the flap open and see..tickets. As I look closer, the paper reads Supernatural Comic Con New Jersey 2015; Meet and Greet with Misha Collins, Jensen Ackles, and Jared Padalecki.

My mouth drops open. I can't believe what I just read. "ANGIE, ANGIE, ANGIE, SOPHIA WHAT!" I scream, starting to cry.

Angie laughs and says, "Sophia and I are coming, too! We'll be in New Jersey the whole weekend! A vacation for just the three of us." She brings us into another hug.

"Oh my gosh Angie! Thank you so much!" I say. "Mom! Come here!" I yell, and my mom comes running in.

"Look!" I hand her the tickets.

"Wow, Gracie! That's going to be so much fun!" she says, giving me a little hug.

"It's in four days!" I yell, I'm so excited.

"Better start packing!" my mom replies.