Chapter 49: (Grace's POV)

After just two weeks at Stanford, I'm already dying to see Misha again..even though I've been calling and texting him constantly.

The drive back home is grueling considering all the early morning classes I've been taking. It's funny because I'm not a morning person at all, I just need the extra credit and other things like that.

It's around 4:30 as I pull into the parking lot of the roller rink..I didn't show up too late I suppose. I grab my handbag and walk into the considerably large building.

I look around for just a few seconds before seeing Misha testing out the roller skates on the carpeted floor.
He looks up and waves, nearly falling down from excitement.

He rolls his way over here, easily gliding across the floor and into my arms.

"Hey!" I exclaim, having to look up since the skates make Misha taller.

"Hey Gracie. Missed you sweetie."
he replies, bending down a bit to kiss me.

"I missed you more Mish. Even though it was only two weeks of course." I answer laughing.

"Well, you know I can't go a day without seeing your beautiful face." Misha responds, with the cutest smile on his face.

I am lost for words and can't help but blush. All I am able to do is wrap my arms around his waist and give him a big hug.

"Misha you're seriously the best person ever." I state, gently kissing his cheek.

He just smiles that perfect smile again and walks me over to finally get some roller skates for me.

The next couple hour are spent speeding around the rink, falling over countless times, and crying from laughing so hard.
Pretty much every day with Misha is the best.

After the rink closes we drive back to Misha'a place, order pizza, and put on a movie. It's only around 10:00 when Misha and I start getting tired because of all that skating. It made my feet really sore too.

Anyways, the two of us head up to Misha'a bedroom and cuddle under the blankets. His body is pressed up against my back and his head is buried in the crook in my neck, keeping me warm.

He starts to leave small trails of kisses
up and down the back of my neck, starting to tickle me. I giggle and turn around, and we kiss for a while.

His lips seem to match perfectly with mine, like we were meant to be. I stare into his bright, blue eyes as he fumbles with the hem of my shirt, before taking of his own. I try not to show how excited I am that he took off his shirt..I mean, have you seen his abs?

Well, you probably know what happens next..

~next morning~

I wake up to Misha's arm around my waist and his chest up against my back. I try to get out of without waking him up. He's snoring lightly with his hair all over the place, it's pretty cute.

I check the time on my phone to see its already 11:30. We slept in quite a bit. I decide to leave Misha a text that I left, telling him he can come see me later before I leave back to Stanford.

Once I get home, I instantly get my laptop to Skype Angie and Sophia. We haven't talked in a while.

Their faces show up on the screen moments later.

"GRACE!" They both yell in unison.

"Hey guys!" I answer laughing.

"How have you been?" Angie asks.

"Wonderful! Plus I have to tell you something important that you can't tell anyone else." I reply.

"Okay what is it?" Sophia respond excitedly.

"So..um, Misha and I..uh, last night. You know, did the deed." I say, very nervously.

"OH MY GOD FINALLY!" Angie yells.

"Yeah, it's about time." Sophia replies.

"Shut up." I answer sarcastically.

We talk for a while longer before they have to leave.

I have to head back  this evening to drive to Stanford, sadly.

Just think, still four more years of this. I don't even know how I'm gonna deal with it, you know..not seeing Misha that often. I just love him so much and wish I could be with him every second.