Chapter 3: (Grace's POV)

I click through a few websites, trying to search for a decent hotel to stay at while we're in New Jersey. I still can't stop feeling ecstatic. I mean, I did just get the tickets yesterday.

I've given a lot of thought about I will say to Misha. He's my idol... so I'll probably just freak out and start crying.

My mother comes up the stairs and walks into my room.

"Hey!" she says, walking over to the desk I'm sitting at. She grabs the necklace she gave me off my shelf.

"I know I can trust you, but in case you lose this, there's a return address and number on the back. Just cause this was a little expensive." she says, with a laugh.

"Don't worry, I won't lose it!" I reply, reassuring her.

Monday goes by fairly quick. I didn't pay attention one bit, too busy thinking about the comic con. Oh well, I don't care if I fail a test as long as I meet Misha.

I'm leaving today(Tuesday) at around 1:00. Angie, Sophie and I took the day off school to finish up packing. We only have an hour left until it's time to leave. Sophia helps me carry out some posters we want Misha, Jared, and Jensen to sign.

"I think that's everything!" Angie says, looking at the loads of stuff in my jeep. I guess we overpacked a little bit.

"Looks like it's about time to go!" my mom says, checking the time on her phone. Angie and Sophias' parents already came to say bye.

"We're gonna miss you!" my dad says, pulling me into a hug.

"It's only three days." I reply laughing.

I say goodbye once more before the three of us jump in my jeep. I decide to drive since I'm probably the most responsible out of us. Angie sits in the passenger seat and Sophia's in the back. The ride to the airport is around an hour long. And we'll be on the plane for about four hours.

"Misha here we come!" Angie yells out the window.

We all laugh and drive off, waving to our parents.

Keep voting and commenting! :)