Chapter 37: (Grace's POV)

It's nearly seven o' clock and I'm at Hot Topic..working.

The girl that works the same shift as me is nodding along to this song that screams a lot. Probably Sleeping With Sirens or Pierce The Veil. Something like that.

She is wearing all black with multi-colored hair...and hasn't said a word to me yet since I started working here.

Anyways, barely anybody is coming in today, and I'm starting to get bored. I sigh as I change the song, trying to find something I like.

Okay, I just finished reading Twist and Shout, the extremely sad destiel fanfiction. Let's just say my heart was ripped to shreds, and I cried for a solid four hours. I, of course, pick "I Can't Help Falling in Love With You" by Elvis.

I start to tear up towards the end of the song and quickly wipe my eyes. This is embarrassing. The quiet girl just stares at me like I'm a psychopath, but just rolls her eyes and looks away. What a little ray of sunshine.

All of a sudden, Misha walks in. He just stands there in shock staring at me.

"You work here?!" he asks, looking very embarrassed.

"Um, yeah." I state, trying not to laugh. Why is he even here?

I walk out from behind the wrap around desk and give Misha a hug. He kisses my cheek, still obviously embarrassed.

"Why are you shopping at Hot Topic?"

"Oh..um. No reason." he answers.

Although I can tell he was going to buy some merch. I got him obsessed with Doctor Who.
I just giggle, grab his hand, and guide him towards the merch.

I tell him the price and he quickly agrees to buy it. After he purchases it, I realize I'm done for the day.

"Hey, I can leave now. Wanna go somewhere?" I ask.

"Yeah! And I know the perfect spot!" Misha replies.

With that, Misha wraps his arm around my waist and the two of us walk back to his car.

He takes off his shirt before fumbling with his Doctor Who tank top, clearly struggling to get it on. I roll my eyes playfully before helping him pull the shirt over his head. He unexpectedly turns around and plants his lips on mine.

"You should have told me you worked at Hot Topic." is all he says before starting up his car and pulling out of the mall's parking lot.

Before I know it, we are at a some sort of park right next to a large pond. Misha parks his car before grabbing a large blanket from the trunk of it, along with some snacks.

"Remember our first kiss? At that park near your house where we had a picnic?" He says, laying the blanket out.

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask, grinning at the memory.

"Well, that was the best day of my life." he replies, with the biggest smile on his face.

I can't help but  hug him, which ends up with both of us sprawled out on the blanket together. The sun is just starting to go down, making the sky look beautiful. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes.

"Gracie?" Misha asks.

"Yeah?" I mumble.

"I want to live the rest of my life with you." he replies.

I stay silent for a second, because that's the best thing I could ask for.

With a smile I say "And I want to live the rest of my life with you."