Chapter 28: (Misha's POV)

I would have never thought that our date would go so amazingly. The two of us had an ideal day.

After the amusement park, we drove back back to Grace's house and hung out on her porch for a while, listening to music. We danced happily as our emo band played.

Afterwards, we head indoors and build an impressive pillow fort.

Together we pick three movies to watch and stay up very late. I slept with my arm around her waist the whole night, her small figure pressed up to me.

We don't wake up until around 12:00.

"Morning." I say groggily, slowly sitting up.

"Hey." she mumbles, scooting over closer to me. I push a strand of hair behind her ears.

"I made breakfast, although it's a little late." my mother  yells into the living room. I help Grace up and we walk into the kitchen, seeing pancakes, eggs, and bacon on the table.

"Thanks!" Grace says, grinning. I also thank her and sit down at a chair across from Grace. I grab two pancakes, one egg, and two pieces of bacon. I probably gained a couple of pounds just from that breakfast.

After we eat, the two of us walk outside to see that the sun is shining bright and the weather is warm.

Grace takes a seat on the bench in the shady area of her yard, and I follow her.

When I sit down she ruffles up my hair, making it stick up even more.

I laugh and playfully mess with her hair too.

"I only have one more week of comic cons before I get a couple months off from it." I tell her.

"Now we can hang out more!" she exclaims, a smile on her face.

"Yep! But I've got a panel today, around two or three o'clock." I reply, upset I have to leave.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you soon Misha!" she answers. I stand up and she wraps her arms around my waist and I give her a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"Bye Gracie." I say.

"See ya Mish." she replies, laughing.

I grin at her new nickname for me.

I grab my phone and say bye to her parents, before giving Grace one last hug.

"Bye!" she yells as I enter my car. I smile at her and blow her a kiss.

As I drive off, she pretends to catch it.