Chapter 10: (Misha's POV)

During our break, (between photo ops and the panel) I get a call and soon realize it's Grace. I take a few seconds before I answer to think about what I'm going to say. I take a deep breath and press the answer button.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"Um, hi!" a voice answers excitedly.

"Is this Grace?" I ask.

"Yep, that's me! she answers, sounding very happy.

"And this is Misha?" she asks. When she says my name I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah! Well, I have your necklace with me right now. Want me to drop it off?" I ask, suddenly eager to see her again.

"If you can that would awesome! I'm staying at the Comfort Inn Hotels, it's like a half hour away from the convention center." she says. I can tell she's smiling.

"Nice, I don't live far away so I should be up there in a few minutes!" I reply.

"Alright, that'll be great. See ya soon, Misha!" Grace replies.

"See ya, Gracie!" I answer, suddenly feeling embarrassed that I called her that instead of just 'Grace'.

I hang up and get ready to leave. In a couple of minutes, after combing my hair and brushing my teeth, I leave the hotel. I make sure I have the necklace deep in my pocket, wouldn't want it to be lost again. As I start the engine, I feel a rush of nervousness and excitement.

While I drive there only one thought runs through my mind, I get to see her again.

Keep voting and commenting. Thanks for reading!