Chapter 29: (Grace's POV)

Finally, it's the last day of school..and my graduation ceremony.

I sit at one of the many chairs, surrounded by rows and rows of students. The principal is up on the stage preparing her long, tearful speech.

Angie and Sophia are sitting a couple of rows ahead of me. The two of them turn around and flash me a smile. I smile back before wiping a bead of sweat off of my forehead. The temperature has to be at least eighty degrees, and the black cap and gown make it worse.

I turn around, searching the crowd of all the students' families, looking for my parents. Soon enough I notice my mother's short, auburn hair. She catches my eye and waves. I wave back, hoping she doesn't embarrass me later. I can't believe I'm already graduating today.

Misha said he would try to make it, and I really hope he does come.

Eventually, the principle starts to call the names in alphabetical order. Less than twenty minutes later she begins calling last names beginning with the letter "H".

"Grace Howell." she announces.

Surprisingly, a lot of people clap. I hear some people yell, "YEET!". I immediately know it's those the two idiots I call my friends. I can't help but laugh.

I slowly walk up the short set of stairs onto the stage, suddenly starting to feel very nervous. Then, Misha finally shows up. He frantically waves his arms up and down. I smile in response.

But then, I notice some students turning around, looking at Misha. They must watch Supernatural...

The principal hands me a certificate and gives me a hug.

I stand next to the microphone, trying to make up something to say, since I forgot to think of a short speech.

"Um, I always disliked school. I disliked my classmates, my teachers, and all the tests. I regret that, because I know those were the easiest years of my life, and probably some of the best." I manage to say. Thee majority of the crowd breaks out into "aw's" and some shed tears..although I don't understand how it was emotional. I just made that up last second.

I parade off the stage, getting high fives from people in the front row. Some of them I barely know.

Slowly, students upon students keep being called and eventually it has ended.

The principal gestures for us all too stand up, and we all throw our caps in the air, cheering, laughing, and crying.

Angie and Sophia run over to me, and we all share a long group hug.

We start to shed some tears, since there's virtually no chance we'll be going to the same college.

We search everywhere to find our parents.

I run over to Misha and he holds out his arms for a hug. He just barely picks me off the ground and kisses my forehead before setting me back down.

"Nice job up there!" he exclaims.

"Thanks Mish." I reply.

Suddenly, a girl taps his shoulder.

"You're Misha Collins, right?!!!" she squeals.

"Yep that's me!" he answers.

She gives him a long hug and they take a picture. I'm pretty sure I had to work with her for some project.

"Wait, you know him?" she asks, looking confused.

"Uh..yeah." I reply sheepishly.

"She's my girlfriend." Misha states, a smile plastered on his face. She has a shocked look on her face before running off to her friends that were staring at us. Misha and I burst out laughing from her reaction.

The two of us then walk over to my parents.

"Congrats!" My mom and dad yell in unison, tears brimming.

I give them a quick hug before grabbing Misha's arm and running over to my car.

"We're having a sort of out-of-school party. You can come too!" I tell him.

"Of course I'll come!" he replies.

When we arrive at my house, everyone gets their bathing suits on. Misha left his swimming shorts here last time he came over.

We grab a huge raft that can have up to six people, and the four of us (Sophia, Misha, Angie, and I) all plop down in it.

My dad is getting out his grill to make hotdogs and hamburgers.

We sit on that raft for a while, just talking and laughing before swimming in the pool for almost two more hours.

Misha gestures for me to come over on the shallow side and gives me a piggy back ride in the water.

All of a sudden, he goes under water with me on his back. He comes back up laughing.

"You could've drowned me!" I yell sarcastically.

He sets me down and kisses my cheek. I giggle and kiss him back.

His phone starts ringing and he gets out of the pool, dries off, and grabs it.

"Hello?" I can hear him ask. I can't really make out the rest of the conversation but he looks upset and angry. When he hangs up and walks back over to me, I ask him what's wrong.

"The damn producers want me to go to Rome, then England, then Canada for more comic cons! They said I didn't have any more for a while!" he answers, looking close to crying.

"For how long?!" I ask.

"Five to six months." he replies.

"Oh wow." I state, looking down at my feet.

"I'm just really pissed off. I don't wanna spend that long without you Gracie." he says, holding my hand.

I could never go six months without his smiling face...but now I guess I have to.

"My parents said I have a year to apply for a college, and I have to work the whole year. So I will only be able to see you for the last six months, and only on the weekends or after my work..." I tell him sadly.

With a sigh, Misha says, "Life sucks sometimes."