Chapter 9: (Grace's POV)

I hardly got any sleep last night. All I could think about was the comic con, but mostly Misha. He was just so nice and cute, I can't even get in my head that I actually met him.

The light coming in from the opening of the blinds wakes me up all the way, and I sit up seeing if Angie and Sophia woke up yet. They are sitting up on their phones.

"Good morning." I say, groggily.

"Oh hey, you woke up finally!" Angie says. I check the time. It's 11:00.

"Crap, sorry! I didn't realize I slept in that long." I say apologetically.

"It's fine." Sophia replies, laughing.

We finish packing up all of our things by 11:30, and are ready by noon. Grabbing our bags, we walk down to the lobby and check out. Once we put everything in the car, I take out my phone to see if my mom texted me yet. She just asked how it was and I send her pictures and videos ,telling her it was amazing.

"Grace, I can drive back if you want." Sophia says.

"Okay, if that's alright with you." I reply smiling.

I look back to my phone and notice I missed a call. The number is 323-790-4967. I don't recognize that number.

The caller left a voicemail, I press play. He says he found my necklace at the convention center and that he'll drop it off where I live. But at the last few seconds, he says "Oh, and this is Misha."

Just at that moment my heart stops.

"Gracie, what was that?!!" Angie screams.

"Misha....he found my necklace." I whisper, barely audible.

"NO FREAKING WAY!" Sophie screams, instantly stopping the car and pulling over to the side of the road.

"What did he say?" Sophia asks, unbuckling her seatbelt and turning around.

"He told me that he can drop it off where I live!" I say, trailing off. I can hardly breathe.

"But he would have to take a plane to go to where we live, and then find our house. We can't put him through all that trouble just to bring my necklace back..." I say sadly, but I did want to see Misha again.

"Wait, how about we just stay another day at the hotel. We can text our parents to make sure it's alright." Angie suggests, with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna meet Misha, again." I say, having trouble processing everything.

Sophia turns the car around as Angie and I text our parents to make sure we can stay another day. They reply soon and say yes. Angie and Sophia fangirl over Misha, but I sit quietly in the back seat thinking about him. 

In about ten minutes, we arrive at the hotel and check back in, the lady giving us a weird look. We check into the same exact room, not bothering to unpack our things.

Angie leaves to go pick up some lunch. We all decided that we're gonna call Misha after we eat. Sophia and I talk for a while, mostly about what we're going to say to him.

Before we know it, Angie is here with a bunch of fries and burgers.

"Thanks you." I say, before devouring the food. I'm a slob when it comes to food.

As we finish up, I pull out my phone, ready to call Misha. I take a deep breathe before hitting the button. It rings for a while before Misha picks up.

"Hello?" I hear him say.