Chapter 59: (Third Person)

*A few months after engagement*

Grace sits on her bean bag next to Misha, the two frustrated from the long hours of planning their upcoming wedding.

Obviously, the newly engaged couple are more than excited for their big day, but Grace didn't realize how much work it would take to make it actually happen.

"So, we're going to invite your side of the family, my side, and then this list of friends?" Grace asks, making sure the things she wrote down are correct.

"Yep. You're doin' great sweetheart." Misha replied, kissing her cheek.

"Thanks Mish." She says, tiredly leaning her head on his shoulder.

She imagines her wedding day. It will be at a beach she always went to with her father. She misses him so much, and is saddened at the thought of him not being able to be there at the wedding.

Grace's dad told her once, "One day you'll grow up and marry a wonderful man, and I'll be there by your side, smiling and crying, but proud. You're my baby girl and I'll always be there for you."

Tears start streaming down Grace's face at the memory and Misha asks if she's okay.

"I'm fine. It's just..I miss my dad." she answers.

"I'm so sorry Gracie. He would be so proud of you." He comforts her.

Misha holds her tight, attempting to make her feel better. He can't but feel so eager to finally get married to the amazing, wonderful, and perfect girl he's looking at.

I'm the luckiest man in the world, he thinks. He really is. And Grace is the luckiest woman in the world.

A/N: A few chapters here and there will be different time frames, for example one chapter it would be summer and the next would be the winter time.