Chapter 18: (Grace's POV)

I wake up laying on Misha, his arms wrapped around me.

My mom's probably wondering where I'm at. I didn't mean to fall asleep.

Misha helps me up off of his floor and I stretch, still tired. I ask him where his bathroom is and he points down a hallway.

I look in the bathroom mirror and attempt to smooth down my hair.

Soon after, I walk out and say goodbye to Misha. We share a hug before I head out the door. I hop in my car, start the engine, and drive off to my house.

When I arrive home, my mother asks where I was.

"Oh, I slept over Angie's house." I said, trying to lie the best I could.

"Oh! So how was your date with Misha?" She jokes. Although I can tell she's curious about how it went.

"It was great!" I reply, blushing at the thought of him.

I walk up to my room an pull out my laptop. I scroll through Tumblr for a while before messaging Angie and Sophie. I ask the two of them if they want to meet at the park near my house. They quickly answer and say yes and that they'll meet me there in about fifteen minutes.

I brush my hair and pick out an outfit- jeans and a tank top.

I quickly grab my laptop and run downstairs.

"I'm gonna go to the park, dad." I say, opening up the front door.

"Have fun." he replies, barely looked up from a newspaper. Who even reads newspapers anymore?

Anyways, I decide to ride my bike since the park isn't too far away. It only takes me about ten minutes to get there.

I spot Sophia and Angie sitting under a tree on a big blanket. They have two bags of chips and a case of soda.

"Hey! How was it with Misha?" Sophia asks, running up to me. She gives me a hug.

"It was freaking amazing! We watched a movie after...and we accidentally fell asleep." I say, excitement in my voice.

"Wait, you slept like..together? Not like THAT, but like, next to each other?" Angie exclaim, trying not to make the conversation awkward.

"Yeah." I state, slightly blushing.

They take a deep breath and attempt to calm down.

We take a seat on the large blanket and start to eat the snacks. I pull out my laptop and open up my fanfiction. I'm kinda obsessed with writing fanfics.

My phone rings, which startles me, and I pick it up. It's Misha.

"Who is it?!" Sophia asks.

"Misha." I reply, giggling.

I answer and I hear him say, "Hey Gracie! Made it home okay?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just hanging out with Sophia and Angie." I say, barely containing my smile.

"That's good. I'm kinda bored." he replies, laughing.

"We're at the park on Cedar Road, by my house. You can stop by if you want." I say.

"If it's cool with you it's cool with me!" he says.

"Ok, see you soon!" I hang up and anxiously wait for Misha to arrive.

His car pulls up less than a half hour later and I run up to greet him. I see him with a ton of hoagies that he must have picked up on the way here.

Angie grabs the hoagies from his arm and brings them back to the blanket. She's crazy when it comes to food.

Misha hugs me and says, "It's nice to see you again!" I laugh and the two of us walk over to the tree.

We sit down on the blanket and get all the food out. Sophia grabs my laptop and starts my playlist, which includes all the emo bands we listen to.

After we eat, Misha sits up against the tree and gestures for me to sit next to him. I rest my head on his shoulder. Angie and Sophia give me a funny look.

"Grace and Misha sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." they start chanting.

"You two are children." I retort, slightly embarrassed. Misha just pulls me closer, which causes Angie to squeal.

We all laugh hysterically, and when Angie and Sophia aren't looking, he kisses me..but this time not on my cheek.

Don't forget to vote and comment!