Chapter 8: (Misha's POV)

I arrive at the hotel that I've been staying at, several hours after I found that necklace. I'm sitting on my bed texting Jensen about Grace (the fan that lost her necklace) and how she seemed to stick out from the crowd. Even though I'm exhausted, I decide to call the number that's on the back of the lost jewelry.

I grab the necklace and type the numbers into my phone. I take a deep breath before tapping the call button. The phone rings for about 20 seconds, then it brings me to a voicemail.

"Hey this is Grace. Leave your message and I'll call back." Grace's voice recording states.

"Um, hello? Yeah, Grace, well you left your necklace at the convention center..so call back when you can, and I can drop it off where you live. Bye! Oh, and this is Misha!" I speak into my phone. Hopefully she calls back, the necklace looks important and expensive.

For some reason, I can't stop thinking about Grace. Something about her made her so memorable...

Tomorrow is the third and final day of the same comic con. I take a quick shower and then get ready for bed, I need to get enough sleep so I don't feel exhausted during the photo ops and stuff.

I text Jensen and Jared goodnight before setting my phone down and laying down on the hotel room's surprisingly soft bed. Almost as soon as my head hits the pillow, I fall asleep.

I can't wait for Grace to call me back.