Chapter 58: (Misha's POV)

One year later

The day is beautiful..the sun is shining and temperatures are in the mid-seventies.
There is a Supernatural cast party in celebration of season 12, and Grace is invited to come along with Misha.

"Misha what should I wear?" Grace asks, looking through her closet.

"I'd prefer nothing." Misha answers with a wink.

Grace lightly hits him in the shoulder and laughs. She ends up choosing black skinny jeans and the newest Always Keep Fighting shirt, along with a pair of Converse.

She gets Misha to straighten her hair and apply her mascara. Yep, Misha was better at applying makeup than an actual female.

Grace can't help admire Misha. She wonders how someone could be so attractive. She is broken out if her trance when Misha grabs her hand. The two walk out of the door, hop in Grace's jeep, and begin their drive to Los Angeles, which is about an hour or so away.

The producers rented out a large building like they normally do for the celebration parties. Misha and Grace walk hand in hand into the building.

Grace is confused why everyone is looking at her with excited expressions. Maybe they're just happy to see her? The couple catches up with Jared and Jensen. It's been forever since they all have seen each other.

"Hey guys! We missed you both so much." Jared asks, giving them both bear hugs.

"We missed you two Jar." Misha says, grinning.

Jensen playfully kisses Misha on the cheek and we all start laughing hysterically.

Misha goes off on his own to talk to some of the producers while Grace, of course, devours the food.

Moments later, the room goes silent and she hears a song quietly playing. She realizes it's "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis, one of her favorite songs. Everybody turns in Grace's direction and she notices Misha walking towards her, with a huge smile on his face.

"Grace Rose Howell, I love you more than anything in the world. You make me happy no matter how bad the situation. You're gorgeous, smart, nice, funny, and just overall perfect. What I'm trying to say is..I want to live the rest of my life with you. Gracie, would you make the happiest person in the world and marry me?" Misha tells her, getting down on one knee and pulling out a beautiful diamond ring.

Grace's heart nearly stops and tears well up in her eyes. This can't be happening. It must be a dream, she thinks. Misha Collins proposing to her?

"Yes!" she squeals. Misha puts the ring on her finger and kisses her, causing the whole room to break out into "aw's".

The whole cast applauds and Grace can't stop smiling. Misha and his new fiancé hold hands and hug, Grace resting her head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you." Grace whispers.

"I love you more." Misha answers.

"I love you the most." Grace retorts.

Misha shakes his head and laughs, kissing Grace on the cheek.

Their love was truly indescribable.