Chapter 14: (Misha's POV)

The two of us sit in another awkward silence while eating our food.

I can't help but smile at Grace.

To break the silence, we decide play a game where we ask each other questions.

Around twenty questions later, I ask her how many boyfriends/girlfriends she has had. I was just curious. I can tell by her that she has had a few partners.

"This is embarrassing, but I've never had a boyfriend." she replies, blushing and looking down.

For the obvious reason, I am very surprised , and she asks why.

It just slips out of my mouth, but I say, "It's just because you're so pretty."

Eventually, she looks up with a shy smile, her face red and says, "Thanks Misha...that's really nice."

My face suddenly gets hot and my stomach feels weak.

"Of course! I'm only stating the truth." I answer.

We finish up our food and pay before heading out of the diner.

"Thanks a lot for taking me here." Grace says, smiling.

"No problem! We should do this again." I reply.

"I would love that." she says, giggling.

I drive her back to the hotel and walk her back to the room she is staying at.

"Hey Mish, uh, I just want you to know that I live super far away, in California, and I don't know if we'd be able to see each other again. You'd have to take a plane, and that would be too much for you." Grace says sadly.

"You live in California? Well, I live there too!" I reply, very happy to know she lives in the same state as me.

"No way!" she exclaims, an extremely excited look on her face.

"Yes way!" I say, giving her a big smile. We both laugh.

"What's your number?" I ask her. She puts herself as a contact in my phone.

"See ya soon Gracie!" I say, giving her a hug and holding on for a couple of seconds.

I give her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Misha." she replies, blushing.

I'm really starting to like this girl.