Chapter 48: (Misha's POV)

Grace has already been at Stanford for two weeks and is visiting this afternoon, a Saturday.

We will be going roller-skating at a rink near my house. I wait in the rink, with my skates already on. Grace should be here in just a few minutes.

I see her walk in moments later wearing black leggings and, of course, a cute graphic tee. As soon as she sees me, she starts waving and runs over.

"Hey Misha!" she exclaims as the two of us hug.

"Grace! How's college so far?" I ask.

"It's been great! My roommate is freaking amazing, so that's a plus." she replies.

"That's awesome! Let's go get your skates." I say, and the two of us walk over to get Grace's skates.

As soon as Grace is done tying the roller skates, I help her up off the seat and guide  her to the actual rink.We start getting the hang of going around so I let go of her hand.

"NO! DON'T LET GO!" Grace screams, unreasonably loud. I notice people starting to stare.

"Alright, calm down." I reply, laughing and grabbing her hand once again.

We skate around and around, having lots of fun and crying from laughing so hard. The two of us only fall down like a hundred times.

Towards the end, a voice announces a "Couple's skate", which of course Grace and I will take part in.

They start playing some slow, romantic songs while couples skate around the rink, holding hands and kissing.

I just put my arm around Grace's shoulder, desperately trying not to fall over. Eventually, the roller rink closes and everyone skates back to the carpeted area.

We return our skates and drive back to my place.

"That was fun. I'm glad I got to come back and hang out with you." Grace says as she eats the pizza we just ordered.

"I'm glad you could come too." I answer, kissing her cheek.

We start to get tired at around 10:00. Yes, it's a bit early but we had a long and tiring day skating.

The two of us head up to my bedroom, and lay down on my bed. Grace is turns so her back is facing me. I come up behind her and wrap my hands around her waist, gently kissing the back of her neck.

She giggles and turns around so her face is inches from mine. We kiss for a while before I fumble my hands on the hem of her shirt before taking off mine.

I guess you could imagine what happens next...

A/N: I'm going to try to keep this story appropriate! :)