Chapter 35: (Grace's POV)

It's only been almost two days since I heard the news, and I'm feeling awful.

I haven't left my room since and I can't stop crying.

I called Misha and told him about what happened. He said that he's coming back, but I think that was just to make me feel better.

I've been sitting on my bed and staring out the window for the past hour. Just thinking about all the times I was with dad, and all the times I was mean to him..which I really regret.

My door creaks open, but I don't bother to turn around.

"Gracie? I made you some breakfast." my mom says, holding out a plate of eggs and bacon.

I give her a forced smile and take the food.

"Thanks mom." I mumble.

She just nods with a worried look on her face, and walks out of the door. After I'm all done eating, I decide to clean up.

I quickly look in the mirror, and gasp at what I look like. My face is red like a tomato from crying and my hair doesn't even look like hair anymore. I almost laugh at the reflection.

I strip down and hop in the shower, the warm water refreshing me.

A half hour later, I look at least half decent again. I pick up my phone to see I have a notification.

Missed call from Misha. I click on the voice mail.

"Hey Grace! I'll be at the airport in less than an hour, wanna meet me there? Love you." he says, his enthusiastic voice making me smile a little bit.

He's actually coming back!

I quickly tell my mom where I'm going and head out the door, starting up my car and driving to the airport. I can't help but feel happy knowing I'll be seeing Misha soon.

We were only apart for a month and a half, but that's still too long for me.

I pull into the airport's parking area and find a spot.

Once I get parked, I walk in the building and scan the crowd if people for Misha. I eventually see him sitting on a chair, wearing a white t-shirt, sweatpants, and his hair all sticking up.

He notices me waving to him and his whole face lights up. I run over to him and he holds me in his arms. I rest my forehead in his shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist.

He hands me a bouquet of flowers. I smile up at him before kissing his cheek.

"I missed you Misha."

"I missed you more."

"I'm so sorry about what happened." he says, holding my hands in his.

"Yeah, me too." I reply.

The two of us walk back to the car and drive back to my house.

When Misha sees my mom, he hugs her and gives her a warm smile. We walk up to my room and sit down on the bed.

"Sorry it's such a mess." I say.

I spot the picture of my dad and I when we went to the zoo, when I was only nine years old.

I quickly look down, holding back tears..but that doesn't work out.

"Come here." Misha says, holding his arms out.

I start sobbing into his shirt, getting it all wet.

We lay there for a while, just holding each other.

"I ruined your shirt." I state.

"No you didn't." Misha replies laughing.

I hug him once more.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"For what?" he asks.

"For everything."