Chapter 4: (Grace's POV)

An hour later, we arrive at the airport. The three of us unpack our things from the car. Angie leads the way to the security entrance.

"Please walk through here." the security guard tell us, taking our bags and putting them onto the carry on. We walk through the scanner and grab our bags on the other side.

"The flight for Trenton, New Jersey will leave in 10 minutes." a lady's voice on the intercom says.

"That's us!" I exclaim, and walk towards the plane. I look at the plane tickets and eventually find our seats. Angie sits next to me and Sophia sits at the seat next to us.

"Oh my gosh! We're flying!" I yell, looking out the window. I have never flown on a plane before.

"Really? I would have never guessed." Angie replies sarcastically.I giggle and lean my head back against the seat, trying to get a nap in.

"Grace! Wake up, we're here!" Sophia yells, shaking my shoulders. We stand up and shuffle through the aisle behind about a dozen people. My phone buzzes and I check my notifications. My mom text me to ask if we're alright. I answer back and say, "We're great" and put my phone back in my pocket. Angie hops off of the steps of the plane, Sophia and I following behind her.

After walking through the airport for a while, we eventually spot a cab and call it over.

"Could you take us to Comfort Inn Hotels?" I ask the cab driver.

I check the time, it's 5:48.

About 20 minutes later we arrive at the hotel. We hand the driver $15 and grab our bags.

"Thanks for the ride!" Sophia yells to the guy as we walk towards the tall building.

Angie pushes the door open and we step into the lobby. I walk up to the desk and tell the woman we have reservations.

"Room 64?" she asks.

"Yep." Angie replies, grabbing the keys the lady holds out.

We walk up the flight of stairs and look at the doors' numbers. 62,63..64.

"Here we are!" Angie says, unlocking the door with they key. It clicks open and we step into the room. It includes three twin beds, a flat screen TV, and a mini fridge. Overall, it's a pretty cool room.

I call this bed!" Sophie yells, as she hops onto the closest one to the door.

"I guess I'll get this one." Angie says, running to the bed in the middle.

I walk to the one by the far wall.

"I'm gonna go take a shower guys!" I say, grabbing some clothes, shampoo, and a towel. I undress quickly and jump under the warm water.

About ten minutes later, I get out of the shower, dry off, and put on an oversized hoody with some sweatpants...a normal outfit for me to wear. I quickly brush my hair and pull it into a messy bun. The next couple of hours consists of eating snacks and listening to the new Panic At The Disco album.

By 10:30, we decide to go to bed since we plan on going to the comic con early.

"Goodnight!" Angie says. Sophia and I reply "goodnight" and walk over to our beds. I lay down and pull the covers over myself.

We have a big day ahead of us.