Chapter 23: (Grace's POV)

I'm leaving to go to Misha's house in less than an hour.

Angie and Sophia are FaceTiming me, freaking out that I'm literally going to hang out with Jared and Jensen.

As I talk to them, I pick an outfit. Casual- jeans and a simple flannel.

Then, I put on some makeup, which I rarely do, and leave my hair down. I decide to wear my glasses.

"How do I look?" I ask. "

Eh, better than Metatron I guess." Sophia jokes.

"Shut up." I reply playfully.

"Alright guys, gotta go." I say.

They say bye just as I shut my laptop.

I walk down the stairs, and wave to my mother.

"See you later mom. Going to Misha's house for a while." I say.

"Bye!" she replies, smiling. She's probably glad I'm out of my room for once.

I get in my car and,soon after, arrive at his house. I'm clearly overly excited that I get to see Jensen and Jared.

As I pull in, I fix my hair and try to calm down. I open the door and spot Misha.

"Hey Misha!" I say giving him a hug.

"Glad you came." he replies, smiling.

He grabs my hand and we walk into the living room where I see Jared, his wife, and two sons. Then, I see Jensen with his wife and daughter. Jensen walks up to me and I hug him. Then I hug Jared, remembering how damn tall he is.

Genevieve and Daneel greet me. I must look really ugly compared to them.

I see their children, and they're the most adorable things in the world. We sit down on Misha's large couch and eat the amazing pizza.

I see everyone is standing on the other side of the room..I must have been to busy eating to notice,

I walk over and stand next to Daneel, who is holding JJ.They are discussing movies.

"Do you want to hold her? Daneel asks.

"Sure!" I exclaim.

She gently sets the six month old old child in my arms.

JJ smiles, which makes my heart melt. She's so adorable. Jensen walks over and stands right next to me, smiling.

He grabs JJ's little hand and holds it for a little.

I carefully hand Justice to Daneel, guessing she wants her back.

After about another hour, everyone heads out, and I am the last one there.

Misha and I are laying down on the couch and I rest my head on his lap. He starts playing with my hair, which makes me giggle.

I check the time, it's 9:00.

"Sorry Misha, I gotta go. I have a ton of work to do," I say, sitting up.

I hug him and he replies, "Bye Gracie. But before you go, I was thinking we could go out, like on a date, in the Summer?" he asks.

"Of course! That would be great." I reply, smiling. I stand up and we share one more hug.

After saying goodbye, I leave house, thinking about how lucky I am to be with him.