Chapter 30: (Misha's POV)

Grace is going to meet me at the airport at  around 9:30 to get on a plane on my journey to Rome, where I'm having my first few comic cons. After Rome, I have to head to England then Canada.

I wait on a bench, scanning the crowds of people, looking for Grace.

Eventually, I see her walking around aimlessly, probably waiting for me. I jog over to her, noticing she has earbuds in her ears listening to music.

I can't help but smile, she's just so pretty.

I walk up from behind her and gently tap on her shoulder, but she turns around looking startled.

"Hey Gracie." I say, wrapping my arms around her waist. She giggles and pulls out her earbuds.

"Hey Mish." she replies, hugging me tightly.

"Plane leaves in..oh, ten minutes." I state sadly.

She just sighs and gestures for me to sit on a bench next to her. I kiss the side of her head, and then hold her hand. I slowly trace her fingers and she laughs.

"Stop that tickles." she tells me. Just to annoy her, I grab her and tickle her arms, legs, and side. She lets out loud giggles and people start to stare.

"Misha stop!!" she yells, squealing.

"Fine." I reply, chuckling. She leans her head on my shoulder.

"You only have a few minutes left." she states, but neither of us bother to move.

She comfortably lays across the bench, with her head rested on my lap. I take off her glasses and push back a strand of her dark brown hair.

"I'm gonna miss you. But I'll be calling, Face-timing, and texting you the whole time." I say.

"Promise?" she asks, sitting up.

"I promise." I reply, kissing her.

We stand up and I wrap my arm around Grace's shoulders. She walks with me to the plane, and when we get there, I grab her hands in mine.

"See you soon sweetheart." I say, hugging her. I hold her for a few seconds, and she rests her head near the crook of my neck.

"I love you." she replies.

"You know I love you more." I answer.

She giggles and rolls her eyes in return.

I slowly walk up to the plane steps and wave goodbye. She smiles and wave back.

I find my seat on the crowded plane and sit down, leaning my head against the seat. I sigh and close my eyes, knowing it's going to be a long ride.

I'm really gonna miss my Gracie.