Chapter 36: (Misha's POV)

It hurts me to see Grace this depressed and sad. What happened was horrible, and I feel so bad. All I want to do is hold her all day and tell her everything's gonna be alright.

But I can't.

I'm currently talking to Robert Singer and a few other producers of the show..along with a couple people in charge of the Supernatural comic cons. Yes, I'm in trouble for ditching the conventions. I do feel sorry for leaving my fans, cause they're all amazing..but Grace needed me.

"Misha, fans aren't going to the comic cons that you planned to go to. And that means you're losing money..lots of it."

I hear Robert talking but don't bother to look up. He calls my name to see if I'm listening. Eventually, the frustrated producer just sighs and stops talking. I finally decide just to say something

"Look, I'm sorry. My girlfriend's dad passed away. I want to be there with her and make sure she's doing okay."

".....Alright, we'll let you go just this once. But just this once. And you're gonna have to pay for the ticket refunds."

I'm immediately excited, eager to tell Grace I can stay with her. I don't even care about refunding all that money.

I drive to Grace's house with plans to stay the night. I don't have anything to do now, so I can hang out with her all the time! I knock on the door with a smile on my face.

Mrs. Howell answers the door. She greets me with a quick hug and tells me where Grace is.
I walk into the living room to find my lovely girlfriend watching Netflix whilst eating a chocolate bar. She has her hair up, sweatpants, with just a sports bra on.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't expecting company." Grace says, her cheeks getting red from embarrassment. She fixes her hair and stands up, candy wrappers falling off of her lap. She quickly puts on a tee shirt.

"You look beautiful."

"Misha, I look horrible."

"No you don't sweetie."

She just rolls her eyes in response, but I can tell she's just joking around. She plops down on the couch and gestures for me to sit next to her. I put my arm around her as she continues the episode of Doctor Who she's watching. She leans her head on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead gently. She looks up a me and smiles, pushing up her glasses.

"You have chocolate all over your face." I say, trying very hard not to laugh.

"Where?" Grace asks, wiping her face on the wrong spot.

I just use my sleeve to wipe it off, but my fingers linger on her cheek after she's all clean.
I tilt her chin up before kissing her. Our lips perfectly fit and, this sounds cliche, but it seems as if our lips were meant to touch. She giggles as the two of us pull away.

"What's so funny?" I ask her, slightly confused.

She looks me right in the eyes and says, "I just love you so much, and it's funny to think that this all happened from one lost necklace."