Chapter 31: (Grace's POV)

Misha just boarded the plane to Rome, and I walk out of the building already missing him. My parents are waiting back at the entrance since they drove me here.

"You alright?" my dad asks, knowing Misha won't be back for a long time..almost 5 months. I nod and head back towards my mother's minivan.

I then take a seat in the back, pulling out my laptop and continue my search for places to work at.

I eventually find a hiring spot at a Hot Topic near me and decide to send in a resume once I arrive at my house. I look up what sort of things to put on a resume. They should have really taught this stuff in school. I just type the basic things in and print it out. It says on the website to send the resume to some email, so that's what I do. I hit send hesitantly before shutting my laptop off.

I sigh and hop onto my bed, suddenly feeling very tired.

I must have dozed off because my mom comes into my room calling my name. I sit up with a dazed look on my face.

"What do you want?" I groan.

"First of all, you've been taking a nap for five hours now so don't act so grumpy. Second of all, somebody's here to see you." she answers.

I manage to stand up and walk to my mirror, trying to make myself look as presentable as possible.

I walk down the stairs and look around the hallway, seeing who could possibly be here. Misha's on a plane and Angie and Sophia would have called me.

As I turn the corner, I see Jensen standing there with a bag. My fangirl mode kicks in and I try to calm down.

"Hey Jensen." I sputter. "

Grace! How ya been?" he asks, giving me a quick hug.

"Um, okay I guess." I reply.

"That's good. I got some food!" he answers, holding up a bag from some local Chinese restaurant.

I thank him and gesture for him to follow me. We walk outside, taking a seat at the big table on my deck.

He pulls out a box of chicken along with some delicious looking rice.

"I was hungry. Thanks again." I say, grinning.

"No problem, Grace." he replies.

As I bite into the chicken, my phone starts ringing, which startles me.

I set down the food and grab my phone from my jean's pocket. I look at it to see Misha is Face-timing me.

I tap the answer button and his face shows up, which makes me smile.

"Hey sweetie." he whispers quietly, and I can tell he's still on the plane.

"Hey! Jensen came over!" I reply, and Jensen gets out of his seat and runs over to me, popping his face in the screen.

"Hey buddy." he tells Misha.

Misha laughs and greets him.

"The flight will be over pretty soon. Only like twenty minutes. Then I have another flight. But I was just calling to check in." he says, pushing his dark hair back.

"Okie dokie. Love you Mish. Text you later, okay?" I answer.

"Okay. And love you more!" he replies, before kissing the screen.

I giggle and quickly kiss my screen, which Jensen gives me a funny look for. I say bye once more before hanging up.

As I set down my phone, Jensen asks me, "You really love him don't you?"

I nod and smile at the the thought of the cute, dorky idiot I call my boyfriend.

He replies with, "Yeah. Well, I know for a fact Misha really loves you too."