Chapter 60: (Third person)

*wedding day*

Finally, after months of preparing, it's Grace and Misha's big day. The two are ecstatic, but haven't even seen each other all day since it would ruin the surprise if they did.

Anyways, Grace is currently getting ready. She will be wearing a white dress with a flower design that ends just above her ankles. Misha insisted he pay a professional to do Grace's hair and makeup because he thinks she deserves the best.

After her hair is put up into a beautiful dutch braid and her simple makeup is completed, there is just one hour left until the wedding.

Time passes as Grace anxiously waits, until it's eventually minutes away from 3:00.

"Ready?" Grace's mom asks.

Grace nods, takes a deep breath and heads outside, waiting to walk down the aisle.

She hears someone playing the piano and is signaled to start walking towards Misha.

She spots him with an adorable smile and a dark blue suit that matches the necklace she is wearing. She walks side by side her mother until she has walk up by herself in front of Misha.

"Hey sweetie." he whispers and grabs her hands.

She stares into his ocean blue eyes and he stares into her apple green ones. Grace's heart races and can hardly believe this is finally happening...

A marriage caused by a lost necklace.

A/N: I hope you like this story so far! Don't forget to vote! :)