Chapter 13: (Grace's POV)

I can't believe it. I'm on my way to eat out with Misha Collins. My heart continues to pound while Misha drives us to the restaurant. There's an awkward silence for the first couple of minutes.

Eventually, I ask, "So where are we headed?"

"Wherever you want!" he replies, grinning.

"Do you like Dee's Diner?" I ask. It's my favorite diner. It reminds me of the 1960's.

"Who doesn't?" he answers, laughing.

We arrive at the diner in about ten minutes and pull into the small parking lot.

He opens his door, runs around the car and opens my door before I even have a chance to unbuckle.

"Thanks." I say, giggling. He locks his arm with mine and together we walk to the door.

We take a seat by the window and sit across from each other. A waitress walks over and asks us what we want.

"I'd like Pepsi, a burger, and a side of fries." Misha tells the cashier.

"I'll have the same." I say politely.

The food comes fairly quick and I happily take a bite out of my burger.

"Hmm, this is good." I say, grinning. Misha laughs and continues eating his food.

"Let's play a game." Misha says.

"What kind of game?" I ask curiously.

"I ask you a question and after you answer, you can ask me one. I'll go first." he replies.

"How old are you exactly? You look about twenty." he asks.

"Eighteen." I answer.

"Now you ask me one." he tells me.

"Okay, how about....what type of books do you like the most?" I ask him.

"I'd have to say science fiction." he answers grinning.

"Me too!" I reply.

We go on like this for another half hour, laughing and finishing up our food.

The last question Misha asks me is, "Well, uh, how many boyfriends have you had? Or girlfriends. Whoever."

"Wow this is embarrassing, but I've never had a boyfriend..." I answer, looking down at the floor.

"Seriously?!" he asks, clearly surprised.

"Why are you so shocked ?" I ask.

With a shy look he answers, "It's just..you're so pretty."