Chapter 41: (Grace's POV)

"That was great guys! Time for a lunch break!" Robert Singer yells with a huge grin on his face.

It's been incredible filming these few episodes with the cast. We're on our second day of filming, now just two more episodes to go! I meet Misha , over at the long table with loads of food on it, and grab a plate. I take a simple hoagie and some chips before taking a seat next to Misha.

"Hello sweetheart." he says cheerfully.

"Hey Mish." I reply, leaning over the table to kiss him.

I sit back down in my seat and look around, only to see the whole cast staring at us and cheering.

"GET SOME!" Jensen yells.

I can feel my face getting red from embarrassment.

"Oh God." I sigh, but eventually I start giggling along with everyone else.

I glance at Misha to see he has a smile on his face. He looks back at me and starts laughing.The two of us finish are lunch ten minutes later and then prepare to film again.

~After filming~

"Grace." Misha calls.

"Yeah?" I reply not bothering to look up from my phone.

"Would you like to go to the drive-in with me?" he asks.

"Of course! What movie?" I ask, excited to go out.

"The Outsiders." he answers before grabbing my hand and walking me to his truck, giving me no time to reply.

We arrive at the drive-in a half hour or so and search for a place to park. Misha eventually finds a spot.

We get out and lie down the blankets and pillows that we found in the bed of his truck.

He gets some snacks from his truck and the two of us sit down just as the movie starts.

The movie was amazing, not as good as the book, but still. The whole time I hold on to Misha, watching the movie intently.

"Misha, this is even more sad than I remember." I whisper, referring to Johnny's death.

"It's just a movie Gracie." Misha laughs.

I wanted to object but I was too comfortable in Misha's arms that I didn't want to put an effort into speaking, just watching his beautiful blue eyes scan the movie screen.