Chapter 77: (Grace's POV)

I sit at my desk and continue to write my book on my laptop. I woke up this morning only to see Misha wasn't even at our house. Obviously, I began to worry, but I eventually find a note he left.

It reads:
Good morning Grace! I went to pick up breakfast. Be back soon!

That calmed me down.

Now I'm sitting around, extremely hungry, and waiting for Misha to come back. Minutes pass and I decide to go back to writing.

Suddenly, a feel arms wrap around my waist from behind of me. I turn around, terrified, and see..Misha.

"Hey Gracie!" He exclaims, looking extra happy.

I take a deep breath and attempt to calm my heart rate.

"How come you took so long getting food?" I ask.

"Well..I wasn't getting food. I was at the hospital." He confesses.

"What? Are you okay?" I become even more worried than I was before.

"I'm fine. But I have news. Good news." He answers, a smile plastered onto his face.

"And what is that?" I ask.

"Gracie, we're going to England!" He exclaims.

My heart nearly stops. I can't even believe what he has said.

"Are you serious?" I squeal.

He gives a simple nod. I jump into his arms, tears brimming at my eyes. I've been wanting to go to England for years. Just as I start to ask him how we are actually going, he cuts me off.

"—Well, I used my wish on you." He says quietly.

"Mish...you didn't! Don't use your one wish on me!" I exclaim. It's his wish. Not mine. He deserves to use it for himself.

Misha's phone rings, interrupting me. He mouths the word "sorry" before answering the call.

His side of the conversation goes something like this;

"Hello?"

"Yeah I told her."

"So you requested my wish to the Genies right?"

"What do you mean?"

"What the f-"

"Alright. I'm sorry. Bye."

"Who was that?" I ask Misha.

He sighs and says, just above a whisper, "It was Meg, from the hospital. I'm sorry Gracie...but we can't go."