Chapter 76: (Misha's POV)

The hospital near my house, the one I go to for my lung cancer, has a Genie Foundation. It's like Make-A-Wish except for adults. I get one wish, and for the last few weeks I have been deciding what I want it to be.

Two years ago, Grace and I went on a road trip. I want to do something like that again.

Then an idea pops into my head, A trip to England.

Grace loves England. Some of her favorite TV shows are filmed there, and her favorite Youtubers are from London. It would be her dream. And of course I'd spend my dying wish on her in an instant.

It's early in the morning, well at least early for Grace..9:30 to be exact. I always let her sleep in since the has sleeping problems. She never actually told me that, I just know.

Anyways, I quickly get dressed while trying not to wake Gracie. I head out of the door and drive to the hospital.

Minutes later, I arrive at the parking lot of the large, rectangular building.
I roll my oxygen tank along the sidewalk and pull the hospital's front doors open.

I ask the lady at the desk, Meg, where I can enter my wish to the "Genies".

She smiles, her dark eyes crinkling at the sides, and asks me what my wish is.

"I want to take my wife and I to England." I say, a smile on my face.

"That's nice. Why England?" Meg replies.

"Well, she loves England. I know how much she would love to go there." I answer simply.

Meg shares a look of happiness on her face and says, "Well, I'll be sure to send your request to the Genies. I hope everything works out for you two."

"Thank you." I smile and walk out of the hospital, excited to tell Grace about my wish.

I pull into my driveway soon after and make my way up the broad, newly painted porch. Grace and I have been doing tons of things around the house lately, like painting, fixing, building..the usual. It's fun, although a little hard for me considering every few minutes I have to take a break and catch my breath.

I carry my oxygen tank all the way up the set of stairs. I walk in Grace and I's room only to find her sitting at her desk, most likely writing fanfiction.

Her naturally wavy brown hair is pulled back into a ponytail. I always love when she puts her hair up, it just shows more of her beautiful face.

"Gracie!" I exclaim, giving her a hug from behind.

She quickly turns around in her chair, clearly scared.

"Hey Misha. Where were you?" she asks, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I was at the hospital." I reply.

"What? Are you okay?" she asks worriedly.

"I'm fine. But I have news. Good news." I say.

"What is it?" Grace asks curiously.

With a smile on my face, I answer with, "Gracie, we're going to England."

A/N: It would make my day if you leave feedback/vote. Thank you for reading! :)