Chapter Two: I Barely Know You And You're Giving Me A Ride?

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
Three weeks into senior year and I'm already ahead on homework as per usual. I smiled at my finished essay for my Lit class. I stood up from my seat as I gathered my stuff from the table. I sighed as I finished gathering my pens and pencils on the table.

I hate how I put out my unneeded items. I need a new system...

Once I was done gathering my items, I walked out of the library. I needed to meet Kendall at the front of the school, but before I could talk one step out of the library I was tripped by a person, making me drop my binder and the person's books.

"S-Sorry." I apologized as I picked up my binder from the floor. I tried to help the other person by picking up their books, but I was stopped by a huge hand going on my wrist.

I looked up to meet with the bad boy's dark brown eyes. He was wearing his usual black attire. No wonder he woo's the ladies, he's hot, "You don't have to." He said, nonchalantly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at him with intent as he let go of my hand, picking up the two books he dropped, "You okay?" He asked, holding out his hand for me to hold.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered, pushing up my glasses to the bridge of my nose, "Sorry for bumping into you."

"It's fine, Beautiful." He said with a sly smirk.

Welp, here I thought the rumors were fake.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. From this simple encounter, I could tell that Grayson Watts is a flirt just from the simple nickname. There was a cycle I had come to a conclusion to from what I had heard as the three years of high school passed.

It was a sequence.

Flirt. Sex. Drop. Repeat.

He's slept with most of the senior and even some of the junior girls. I mean sure he's hot, but I am not about to be the next on the list of having any sort of intercourse with this guy.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I sassed as I started walking away.

Why is he even talking to me? He's the popular bad boy while I'm the unpopular nerd. I mean we're polar opposites. Honestly, what's there to talk about between the two of us?

"Because I wanna know the beautiful girl that's walking away's name? Is that a crime?" He called out from where I had left him.

"Bailey-" I called back, "it's not like you're going to remember anyway." I muttered.

"You sure about that?" He asked,causing me to jump.

Dang. Bad boy can run.

Instead of answering, I kept quiet and ignored him, making my way to the front of the school which was all the way on the other side from where the library was. I've never wished for the library to be closer to the entrance because I'd have a chance to think and go over what I have to do when I get home, but right now, I just wish that the library was close just for this once, "My name is Grayson."

"I know."

"Kind of figured." He said, "Just trying to be polite." He muttered. I stopped in my tracks.

"What are you even doing here? Talking to me? After school? Shouldn't you be pummeling me with your fists for dropping your books?" I asked, freely. Just to let you know, I honestly don't care if I get hurt by him. There's no one for me to tell besides Kendall.