An Author's Note Three Years Later...

Hi guys, gals and everything in between!

I know it has been a while and this sudden authors note might surprise you just a little bit, but I just wanted to say...

Hi! How are you all doing?

You may be asking "Where have you been?" and all I can respond to that is.. I don't know!

Just kidding.

These passed 3 years has been a major blur for me with highs and lows and all things in different directions. I'm currently now a college student doing college things, but I am back on Wattpad wanting to create more new content for you all.

However there is two things I would like to get out there and share with you all.

First, the thing I would like to share. I have a rewritten version of a book I had made many years ago that I am rereleasing on my Wattpad page that I would love for you all to check out. It is called The Boy Next Door is Not What He Seems. If you are looking for a new read, I would highly recommend you check it out. *winks in self promotion*

Oh look! An excerpt of said book:

"River!" Charlie yelled from the porch of his house.

Instead of stopping to hear him out like I usually would, I continue to storm away towards my house.

I needed to get away from him.

Charlie catching up and following closely behind me, he yells at me to stop and listen to him for a second, but I was blinded by rage.

"No." I spat, abruptly stopping at my front steps, causing him to bump into me making him stagger in his place, "I refuse to be around people who constantly lie to my face. I can't even look at you right now." I sneered. 

"River, please, I didn't want to tell you like this." He said, running a hand through his hair, an unconscious habit he had. It was the first time in my life I had seen Charlie Matthews look so desperate. I scoffed at his words, "Were you ever planning on telling me at all?" I asked only to be greeted with silence. I scoffed a second time. I should've known.

*•*•*•*

When River Grey and Charlie Matthews get caught up in a lie created out of desperation and pity, both of their lives turn upside down. One sleepover kindles a new-found friendship between the the school's good girl and the boy next door.

With the fiery attitude of the short Filipina girl and the cool demeanor of their high school's heart throb, questions remain on the tip of River's tongue as the two become something that's more than friends, but not quite boyfriend and girlfriend?

Will River be able to figure out Charlie Matthews? Or will she find something that she was never looking for to begin with?

OOOOOooOOOOO. Spicy. If you'd like to read more of it, you can find this book on my profile page where it rests.

Anyways, the question I would like to have answered from you guys..

So..

How would you guys feel about a sequel of Bad Boys Don't Cry in the perspective of Parker?

I was recently wondering if it were a good idea because I've been cleaning up my account and rereading the books I made when I was younger and I felt it might be a somewhat good idea to do a sequel with Parker as the main male lead.

Of course, this book would take a little time to publish on here, however I am willing to put in the work to get that out to you all in the future. I just wanted to get a general consensus from those who are reading this now and possibly those who read this book all those years ago.

Anyways, I hope you all are having an amazing day where ever you all may be. You will be seeing me more this next year, especially with the development of The Boy Next Door is Not What He Seems. Thank you all again for enjoying this book and yeah! Please let me know in the comments and I'll keep in touch with you all soon on my conversations page on my profile :)

Author <3