Chapter Nineteen: Let's Go On An Adventure

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
A pair of hands dropped to my waist, making me wake up. I placed my hand where the person placed their hands and tensed up, "Hey Bailey." Grayson's husky voice said, making me relax at his touch, "Wearing one of my shirts now, are you." He teased as he touched the shirt that I wore.

"Where were you?" I asked, sitting up.

"Somewhere that's not important." He answered.

I huffed, "Gray..." I said, just to piss him off.

"Don't call me that." He sighed.

"But why, Gray?"

"Just don't call me that."

"But, Gray?"

"Shut up."

"Why, Gray?"

"I swear to god-"

"You're gonna hurt me. You don't have the guts Gray." I said, crossing the line.

Before he could do anything to me, I jumped up and ran out of his bedroom. I ran to the closest room, stumbling in and locking the door. I gasped for air as if I ran a marathon, but I merely ran a few doors down Grayson's bedroom, when a light suddenly turned on, "Is that you, Bails?" A confused Parker asked.

"Yeah." I said as I heard pacing across the halls, "You mind if I stay here for the night?"

"You may stay." He said, sitting up.

I smiled, "And you may resume sleeping."

"Not after all that commotion." Parker yawned.

"I see that you're on talking terms now." I said, sitting at the foot of the bed.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, patting a spot beside him.

I made my way to his side, "You've been a grumpy pants all day."

He groaned, "And he's back!" I announced.

"Sorry." He sighed, "I'm just stressed."

"About?"

"Lucas." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows. He never told me who Lucas was.

"Brother." He sighed, answering my silent question.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Lucas is staying home from Thanksgiving to the New Years, meaning he's skipping out on some college. He's missing out on a lot of shiz because of me and I don't like it."

I smiled, "It's nice knowing you love your brother and his education. Nice younger brother is what you are," I commented, "but can't you see? He's doing it because of you because he loves and misses you."

"True but..." He said, trailing off.

"But?"

"He thinks I can't take care of myself on my own." He sighed.

"Why?"

"You know why." Parker said, finally looking me in the eyes.

I flushed, "I... Um... I didn't know you remembered." I stammered.

"I didn't. Bennett told me." Parker said.

"Oh."

"It's fine." He said, smiling, "So, Teddy..."