Chapter Eleven: I Have A Thing Of Not Leaving Broken People Behind

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"Open the dang door, Walter." Parker pounded on the door for the fifth time since we got here.

Instead of Grayson opening the door for us, Bennett was fooling around, making Parker and I stand outside, looking like retards at the front of someone's house. I never knew that someone like Bennett can be so loony.

"Not until you say,'I'm a fucktard that loves shit." Bennett slurred, making me stare at the door in confusion.

Is he drunk?

"You're a fucktard that loves shit." Parker said, "Now open the dang door,"

I heard a thud, then Bennett saying 'Ow,' "Bennett, you're such a child." I heard Grayson say from the other side. The door opened, revealing a beaten up Grayson and a stumbling Bennett.

"What happened?" I said as I walked in.

"Nothing important." Grayson said, going to the couch.

"It's pretty important if you have freaking bruises on your face." I countered, "What the heck happened?"

"It's nothing, Bails. I'm fine, and so is Bennett."

I could beg to differ. Bennett and Grayson were both beaten up pretty well, but Bennett was worse. He had a black eye that was swollen and a few cuts on his arms that are still fresh.

Bennett was standing, but barely holding himself up. He keeps on wobbling like a baby trying to stand for the first time, but the difference is, he's grown.

"This is why I told you not to bring her here." Grayson scolded, Parker.

"Sorry, I have a thing not to leave broken people behind." He snapped, glaring at Grayson. From Parker's remark, Grayson looked to the ground, ashamed.

Why do boys get pissed off so easily?

"At least I don't lead on girls." He spat, his gaze from the floor changing to a glare at Parker.

"You lead your own mother on when you told her that Harrison loved her."

Bennett slurred, "Grayson, don't listen to-"

"We both know it's true," Parker said, cutting off the drunk Bennett, "Even you Grayson. You know you left your mother-"

"Shut up." Grayson said through his gritted teeth.

Suddenly, Bennett slightly snapped out of his drunken phase, and looked back and forth from Parker and Grayson, "Bailey. I thinks it time for me and you to has a little chat outside? Or at Alaska?" Bennett suggested, pulling on my arm, his speech still unclear.

I shrugged him off, "Grayson." I said, ignoring Bennett's remark, "Calm your ass down."

Instead of him looking at me, him and Parker had a stare down. Both of them glaring at each other from the opposite sides of the room. When Grayson took his first step, I stepped in front of Parker, closing my eyes, awaiting Grayson to yell at me to get out the way. But instead, I opened my eyes to Grayson's fist clenched, near my face, as he stared at me with confusion and rage.

I looked straight in his eyes with a blank look. The emotions in his eyes left as his hand went back to his side, still clenched. He walked backwards to his room and slamming the door with a huge thud. I looked back at Bennett and Parker as they looked at me surprised. Once they realized they were staring, they relaxed their faces, nodding to each other as they opened the door.