Chapter Four: Cootie Friends

Bailey's POV
It's been a week since I've been... Associates with Grayson. We've been talking from time to time at school and he drives me to and from school now. I honestly don't even know what to call us anymore. It's been up and down and honestly, our 'relationship' is like geometry, hard to understand.

It was the end of the day already, and the bell had just rung to let out school. I was at my locker, grabbing the textbooks I needed for school when I heard my name being called, "Winters," Grayson called out to me, making the girls around me, glare, "Can you do me a huge favor?" Grayson asked, nonchalantly.

"Depends on the favor." I said as I closed my backpack after I had put my textbooks in.

"Meet my family?"

I looked at him, trying to find a hint of playfulness in his eyes, but I found none, "No," I answered, simply, closing my locker. I couldn't meet his parents, especially if I never had the experience of meeting other parents.

When my answer registered in his head, his nonchalant demeanor left, immediately, "Bails, please," he begged, "it's just a casual outing at the park. You're not going to meet my parents, but you are going to meet my relatives and cousins."

Not showing any emotions, I stared at him. I was surprised to find him begging for me to go with him somewhere, when I finally found the words to say, "I didn't know the bad boy could beg." I teased, making him glare at me.

He rolled his eyes, "Please?"

It was my turn to roll my eyes, "Fine," I groaned, "This is me repaying you for driving me to and from school."

He cleared his throat, and stopped in his place, "Grayson, what are you-"

He took my hands, making me blush, "Would you, Bailey Winters, like to accompany me to my family outing?" He asked, putting on a forced grin.

"Grayson-"

"My cousins are watching," he said, through his pearly, white teeth.

"I would love too." I breathed, playing along.

He smiled a real smile, and put his arm around my waist, making my eyes widen at his sudden gesture, "What are you doing?" I whispered.

Grayson leaned closer to my ear, kissing under it, making it tingle a little, "Showing people you're mine." He whispered seductively, making blush to spread across my cheeks.

"B-But I'm not yours." I stuttered.

"Not yet." He whispered, before pushing me against my locker. My breathe hitched at his action, and I was scared of what he was going to do next. I closed my eyes in fright, waiting for him to do something, but then I heard his laugh fill my hearing.

"You really can't take a joke, can you, Winters?" He laughed.

"Apparently I can't." I muttered, embarrassed as I took his arms off of my waist, pushing him away from me, "When's this outing of yours?"

"Tomorrow..."

I stared at him in disbelief, "Why didn't you ask me earlier?"

Three words I'd never think I'd hear out of Grayson's mouth were said, "I was scared." He mumbled.

"Of what? I'm not that intimidating... Am I?"