Q & A With Author

Hey peoples! So I'm going to be answering questions you guys wanted answered.

Sorry it took so long. To be honest, I have not been on this app in a couple of months due to me dealing with several problems in my life and not having the time to actually write due to school, those said problems and just me trying to actually be in a good mindset. Sorry again and I hope you guys understand.

Are you going to do a part about Bailey and Grayson's relationship?

I am most likely not going to be doing a sequel on Bailey and Grayson's relationship.

Will Bailey and Grayson break up and still be friends or will they stay together and get married?

I'm leaving that to you the readers to imagine, however, if I ever do write the sequel/spinoff for this book, I will make sure it would be explained there.

Will Bennett find someone to be with?

Actually, yes, he does end up finding someone. Bennett would have eventually found someone when he went to university for his doctors degree. Their relationship would have been rocky at first due to how the both of them were "friendly" competitors in the same class, however the tension between the two turns into a very awkward love relationship.

Please explain Grayson and Bailey. Also, why was the epilogue so cryptic? Can you maybe do a little summary of what happened in this whole book?

Grayson and Bailey were a very, very toxic relationship. They had their ups and downs and through everything they stayed together and eventually fell for one another by the end of it. Although I didn't put it in the book, they do eventually start dating with a rocky start and begin to love each other's differences through time.

The epilogue was cryptic because I knew if I were to give more detail it would have spoiled the next book if I were to write one. The spin-off of this book is still undecided, I've been thinking about it a lot recently and it's a big possibility that it occur. Plus, I may or may not have a plot already in mind and if I were to give out more info in the epilogue, it would've spoiled some things.

The main character, Bailey Winters, an oblivious-naive-bookworm-orphan who was adopted by her childhood best friend's family, met the school's rich "bad" boy, Grayson Watts, by bumping into him in the hallway when he was swiftly walking through their high school's hallways after having flipping out on his only two friends, Parker Lynn, the school's colorblind player, and Bennett Walters, Grayson's cousin/step-sibling.

Grayson taking interest on the bookworm, he continues to pester her eventually making it into her good books especially with the signs of his not so good life (ie. the cuts on his wrist.) After a matter of chapters, Bailey meets Bennett and Parker, liking them kind of immediately and get accepted into their friend group.

Through these boys, she begins to be opened to another world of popularity among the students in her school, in both good and bad ways (gaining bullies and such with hanging out with them) and danger with Grayson's family. Because of the danger she is presented with, she looses her best friend/sibling, Kendall, her adoptive mother and father, which is Kendall's parents to Landon Gray Harrison, Grayson's father, who kidnaps them thinking that it'll make Grayson accept the offer to make Grayson taking charge of the underground trafficking of illegal drugs in his company.

Through the chapters you find out new things about each character (Parker being colorblind, Bennett being an aspiring doctor etc.) as other new side character's get introduced.

Will Grayson and Bailey get married and have kids?

All up to the readers to decide what happens to Grayson and Bailey later on.

Do Bailey and Grayson end up together?

Yes they do, but it doesn't occur until the dust has settled with Grayson's coping with Max's death.

Does Parker ever see them again (Bailey, Grayson, Bennett etc.)?

Yes they do, however not for a long time. I know it's vague, but if i again ever do decide and change my mind about the spin-off/ sequel then I'll explain more in detail.

How Grayson and Bailey end up together?

Yes they do. I was planning on making a bonus chapter on how it happens, but as of right now, I really don't feel motivated to actually continue anything with this book to be completely honest with you. I've trying to handle and accept my own insecurities and problems with myself, and I hate that I wrote this book during times where I wasn't in the right mindset. However, as of right now I might be releasing another book that's an emotional roller coaster so keep your eye out for that. (Most likely going to post teaser of it right after this one... IDK)

Are you writing a second book?

To be honest, not sure if there is going to be one any more of this book. This book was again written in a bad time of my life where I was not in the correct mindset and like to be honest it brings to much memories that I would rather like to keep from remembering. I don't think I would like to continue to delve into that bad part of me again just to relapse as I reread a story that reminds me of bad crap, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, thats all the questions for now. Thank you for all that you guys have done and I love ya'll. Hope you have a good day.