Chapter Twenty Two: Malfoy.

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"Hey, Bailey?" Elly called out from the couch, "You wanna go to the mall with me?

It was the late morning before Parker's birthday and we were all hanging out in my living room. Max went to who knows where when we woke up, but I seemed to be the only one to acknowledge it.

I smiled before agreeing, "Sure, I'll get ready."

I've never been to the mall with another girl before, besides Ms. Barrow and my original mother, but I haven't been to the mall with those two people in quite a long time. Being Elly's friend means new experiences.

"Wait, can I come with you guys?" Parker asked, "I wanna go on another adventure."

"Okay." Elly said, before turning to my brother, "Make sure you take care of Cal, Dylan."

I looked over to Grayson and some emotion flashed through his eyes that I couldn't read, "Why don't we all come?" Grayson suggested, immediately after Elly finished her sentence, "I don't trust these two to watch over Parker."

We all glared at him, "What's that supposed to mean?" Elly, Parker and I said in unison.

"I have a child that I care for!"

"We're both older than Parker!"

"I'm almost an adult!"

"Well, we're going with you guys anyways." Dylan announced, ignoring our remarks, "I wanna get out and have fun."

"Fine." Parker, Elly and I groaned, "I guess you could come."

"But Dylan, you're the one that's taking care of Cal." Elly said.

"Ugh.." Dylan groaned, causing Elly to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me?" She sassed, "He's your son."

"Sorry, Babe." He muttered, kissing her forehead.

"Get ready guys." I said, "We're leaving in two hours."

I went back to my room to get changed only to get followed by Elly, "How was last night with Grayson?" She asked me as she closed the door slightly for privacy.

"It went well, we kissed..."

"And?"

"That's it." I sighed, causing her to sigh.

"Do you want me to help you out?" she asked.

"No." I said, "It's fine."

"Well, too bad. I'm helping you out anyways." She said, searching through my closet.

"How?"

"I'm going to make you look irresistible to Grayson." She said, continuing to search my closet.

Oh no...

*

"And done!" She squealed after thirty minutes of telling me to put things done, "You may now look in the mirror."