Chapter Thirteen: Don't Kill Me

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"Hey, Bails," Parker greeted, "Halloween is next week, and Bennett, Grayson and I are going to go trick-or-treating. We were wondering if you'd like to come?"

It's been about a month since Grayson had said that I had to be in company with one of them all the time and nothing interesting has happened during that time. The week after that I returned to school with nothing but glares thrown at me because of Parker, Bennett and Grayson.

The three boys had drawn attention on me due to them being the schools best looking guys. I swear I could feel the glares that the girls give me whenever I enter the restroom.

Rumors have been spreading around the school saying I'm their slut, but honestly I've never gotten more than a hickey from well just Grayson.

It was Friday and Parker and I were hanging out. I didn't have a choice but Parker was fun company. We were watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians which Parker got me into.

"I don't know... I usually watched scary movies with-" I cut myself off before I could say my best friends name.

Kendall hasn't called, text back, nor Skype me and he hasn't kept in contact with neither me nor Parker. We haven't heard from him since the day he left.

"Don't think about Kendall. He'll be back before we know it." He said giving me a smile that looked forced on. He didn't seem to believe in his own words. He cleared his throat, "So you wanna come or not?"

"I'd come if I had a costume."

"Done. Bennett, Grayson and I are doing a group thing."

"What are you guys going to be?" I asked.

"We're gonna go as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You don't need to go as a turtle but you can go as April, the girl."

"I'll go as April." I said, not evening knowing who the heck this person was.

"Okay. Do want me to help you with your costume?"

"Nah. I think I can manage." I said.

No! I need your help.

"Okay, now shush." He said, before I could say something about my costume, "We've got this sorted and I wanna hear what Kourtney got to say to Khloé." He hushed me before we continued to watch the mindless television show.

*

Halloween's today... I haven't spoken to nor seen Grayson and Bennett since Parker had told them we were doing the costume thing together, making me extremely worried. Parker told me not to worry about it but I haven't seen them since Monday and it's Friday right now.

I was getting ready wearing my April Harriet O'Neil costume and let's say I've never tried so hard on a costume ever.