Chapter Thirty: What The Hell Is That, Grayson?

Recap!

Last time on, Bad Boy's Don't Cry, Bailey, Dylan and Grayson, coming back from the music store that Bailey wanted to take them to, have walked in on Bennett, Ellie, and Max trying to prevent Parker from bleeding out from multiple stab/shot wounds. They find out that Parker was going to be a-okay from Reed, one of Bennett's doctor friend, while Bennett and Grayson are out of the house in a place in who-knows-where.

I believe that is it, and that is what you missed on GLEE!

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"Can you try sitting up for me, Parker?" Reed asked. I watched beside Luke, who was now awake from his little nap, as Parker nodded and used the arm of the couch to prop himself up. He swung his legs and onto ground. Parker propped one of his arms on the couch as he struggled to sit upright. Reed asked him if he needed help, but Parker just refused.

Parker, now that he has eaten a little, had a little more color from when I first saw him, but he still looked weak and tired, even if he didn't want to admit it.

It was around 5 in the afternoon when I woke up to Luke sitting next to me, talking quietly to Parker, who's hand was still in mine. When they realized I was awake, their conversation seized and a new one emerged with a different subject to talk about.

It was about 6 when I realized that Bennett and Grayson weren't home yet. Max, Elly and Dylan were all doing their separate things, Elly cooking dinner, Dylan scribbling down on a notepad, writing about who knows what in the kitchen, and Max pacing around near the front door on the phone having a conversation with who knows who. This day sure was eventful.

"Do you need anything, Parks?"

"Actually, I need to speak with Grayson."

Luke and I looked at each other, then back at Parker, "He's out." I said.

Parker looked at us blankly staring at us, "Do you know where?"

"No." I said.

Parker sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, "Can you pass me my phone?" He asked.

I stared at him, confused before giving him his phone. He immediately started typing away with it, focusing his eyes on the screen in front of him. It wasn't until he started to stand up, at least struggle to, when I stood up, "What are you doing?"

"Walking?" Parker said in a 'duh' tone.

Luke rolled his eyes, "To where?" He questioned.

"To Grayson and Bennett." He shrugged.

"Parker." His brother said in a warning tone.

"Lucas." He groaned in annoyance, "I'm grown." He says as he winces in pain from trying to stand up.

"And hurt." Luke said, "You're not fit enough to go to them."

"Luke!" He groaned, again. He seemed desperate to convince Luke to let him go.

"I c-could take him." I stuttered, causing Parker and Luke to turn to me.