.2

The Next Saturday

T Raww's Pov

This morning OG Chuck had me pick up a package. I have to move it for him. The package  had heroin and pills. I have no idea how to move the heroin. I don't know anyone who does that shit. But pills are my thing i can move them with no effort.

i met this girl last week at this party. My homie Scott says he knows the chick. I try to get him to link us up . He said no she has boyfriend. But i don't care I'm not trying to get with her. I wanna hang with her cuz she seems cool. Maybe give her some dope dick but that's it. Then he says she was only 17. I'm only 20. I turn 21 in a few weeks. So it not a huge age difference. Then he like that's his girl little sister and he not going to hook us up.

SD: T Raww u up?

Scott texts me let me see what he wants its most likely drugs.

T: Yea what's good. Wya?

SD: I'm having a crazy pool party at my Mother - N law house. You down ?

Mother n law house hmm. I'm thinking Is the mom going be there? Is shawty going be there?

T: Is your mother n law  goin be there???

SD: No. she out of town

T: Is the girl going be there?

SD: Some Super Models will be there

T: Fuck the super Models. Is the girl going to be there??

SD:I'm telling you your not her type

T: I'm T Raww! I'm everyone type. I can have your girl on my dick, If i wanted to

SD: Dude you wish. Yea she'll be there it's her house.

T: What time does the party start?

I'm going to pick you up. I'm around the corner from your spot.

ok

Be there in 5.

The Pool Party

The party party is cool. It has a nice chill vibe.I haven't seen home girl yet.

"Yo where she at?" i said to Scott as he makes some fruity as drink at the bar.

" T its 30 chicks out here in bikinis. She one of them. Now Find her. That's all i'm saying. " He said wrapping his arm around me pointing all theses girls at this party.