.25

Kylie Pov

Wow that's the first time I've had sex in my mom house. I feel like a normal high schooler. I think it made it enjoyable thinking that my mom can come home any minute. I really like the thrill of doing something I shouldn't.

T and I are both laying in my bed out of breath, sweaty and tired.

" Ky you  make me sandwich? Ya nigga hungry."  He says after slaps me hard on my bare ass.  I know it  has to be red from all that rough sex we just had. If isn't I know I definitely can't move. I need a hour or two to rest. He better walk down stairs to make himself a sandwich. While he down there he should make me one too.

" I'm too tired I'm too sore I'm going not anywhere." I reposition myself in bed to get comfortable.

" What you mean your tired? I did all the work. Shit. What the purpose of dating a white girl if she not gonna make you something to eat after you blow her back out." I hate racial stereotypes with a passion. I just hate stereotypes in general.  You can't put me into a box. I will do whatever the fuck i want when I want. If I want to have my hair a certain way I will do it.  If you don't like it you can lick my asshole. I don't care.

"  What did you say to me?"  I rolled on top of him making two fist. I'm going give him a black eye.

" Nothing baby you know I'm just playing."  He manages to put my fist down. Before claiming his position in top.

" if you blow her back out how can you expect her to move?" I joked back with him.  He biggest grin on face. Then starts laughing.

" okay you have a point." He  says after his laughter died down. Rolling over to cuddle with me. His phone rings it's Asia he ignores it. She calls again. He doesn't answer again. She calls a third time

" Answer the phone or in going think your hiding something." I demanded.

" Hello ?" He answered on speaker.

" Teddy quick question? Did you just sign to YMCMB?" She calls him Teddy? Eww that needs to stop ASAP.

" Why you ask?" He said sounding annoyed.

" I seen a article on Baller Alert. So is it true? If not Ima need to find a real baller to take care me and my son." I never me her but she sounds like whore. I can't believe he fucked her raw.

" Asia don't die trying to be funny on this wonderful evening."

" oh somebody cranky. I guess your not getting any kitty Kat recently. You know T is cranky when he he not getting none."

" I'm actuality with my girlfriend right now. I'll call you in the morning."

Asia Pov

T or Teddy as I call him hung up on before I could question him about the g word he just said. I've never in my 11 plus years of knowing him heard him ever acknowledging anyone as his girlfriend. I'll be happy for him if I wasn't 3 months pregnant with his baby. I need to find out who this girl is.

Heather Pov