.19

Kylie Pov

Two weeks later

T and I are still going strong in our young relationship. Things have been extremely difficult though. We argue almost everyday. about the dumbest shit. My biggest problem with him being out all night every night. Like if the mixtape is done why are you still out every night to the studio or the club? He says he's remaining committed. I want to believe him but he comes home (I Kinda stay at his house now ) Smelling like cheap hoe perfume. I might be young but I'm not stupid.

My mom is currently in Miami on a business trip with  Kim. She going to to Paris with Cory for valentines when she leaves Miami. Her going away to Paris gives me a house to myself for all week. l  have a idea for T to stay over.

" Yo why are we here?" He questioned walking inside my house. I know he rather be at his condo. I don't feel like we have privacy anymore with all his friends staying there.

" We can chill here. My family is out of town for the rest of the week."

" you sure I don't want nobody walking in on me dicking you down?" He  says grabbing my ass. Eww He stinks.

" Ew get away from me you fuckin stink!" I shouted at him.

" what I smell like?" He has a smile on his face. But there is nothing funny about that smell.

" Alcohol and cheap hoe." He bust out laughing.

" So I smell like Kim."  I will admit all of her perfumes stink. " I'm go shower. Join me ?"

" No I'm good! Go wash the hoe off of you"

T Raww Pov

It's funny to me since I committed myself to Kylie, she accuses me of cheating on her everyday

It's funny to me since I committed myself to Kylie, she accuses me of cheating on her everyday. I don't understand her logic ? Cuz bitch I chose to be with you, I'm not going mess with no hoes to fuck up what we got. Cuz I think we got something special , she just gotta stop acting like a crazy bitch.

I know I be kinda fucking up cuz I do be smelling like perfume. and going out every night. But rapping isn't paying at the moment and I need some source of income. I can't go back to the drug game. So I started really pimping. I got 6 bitches working for me, that work at the strip club. So I go every night to go collect my money, and maybe a lap dance.

Kylie Pov

While T in the shower I'm making us a lil snack for our Netflix & Chill. I hear his phone go off several times. So I go see who it is

Chyna: Zaddy I Miss u
Chyna: I need you inside me again. It's been sooo Long.
Chyna: Come ova tonight?💋