.47

T Raww Pov

I hate award shows. I only came out tonight support my artist Honey got nominated. She was already got robbed for the for the best female hip hop artist award . They gave it to  Nicki when she hasn't dropped a album in two years. So I'm a little pissed because Honey deserved that award. But I know she's gonna win  Best New artist.  No new artist has had the success she had this year.

When I see Kylie & Kendall  on stage and i get  a little anxious. When they announced Honey as the winner name i jump up for joy. I've never been so proud of someone. Well other then King. I know Honey has really  struggled to get to this point.  I'm really happy to see her win.

I decide not to go on stage with her when she accepts the award. For one i want her realize she did this. I didn't want to take away from her spotlight. cuz this moment is about her. 

Two i kinda got a girl i'm dealing with and i don't need to be around Kylie. Shes already gonna be mad because she's here at the award show. I refused to walk the red carpet with her to keep our relationship a secret. Now i'm going to hear her shit when i get home.

Kylie Jenner Pov

When I saw T on the red carpet, I just wanted to say hi. We see each other all time and we never speak. So I just wanted to stop that cycle.

I really miss talking to him as a friend. I've been doing a lot of reflecting on my life recently  with my therapist. I'm starting to realize i made some mistakes in our relationship. I know i can't go back and fix it. I can apologize for my wrongs and move forward. T and I don't need to be ignoring each other we can be friends, or at least cordial.

I'm hearing he might be seeing somebody and i'm cool with that. I just want my friend back and no more tension between us.  So  I had my assistant Victoria give him my new number.

Trell Pov

1 Day Later

Heather and I are getting married in a week. I'm ready to make my love my life my wife. It's been to long ass time. T is suppose to be my best-man. Kylie is gonna be the maid of honor .

Heather has this weird idea for them to walk together.We haven't asked neither one of them. I don't think T is going to want to do it.

Heather seen the pictures of Kylie and Tyga on red carpet together and thinks she can help them rekindle their relationship. Because deep down they're made for one another according to Heather. I'm personally tired of hearing Tyga's & Kylie's name in the same sentence. It's all Heather been talking about.  But T is  dating a new chick now. He suppose to bring her to the wedding.  He said he in love with her. or whatever. The problem is Heather doesn't like Iggy.

I like Iggy. She's cool or whatever. Heather and Iggy have some un resolved issue  because Iggy called her a fake fashion designer.

T Raww Pov

Iggy is upset with me. She won't even talk to me to let me know what she's mad about. I know it has do with Kylie and the sway interview.