.43

T Raww Pov

Two  Weeks Later

The FBI investigation is moving slow. The Tranny is talking about writing a book about our love affair. I'm really starting to get mad because some people are believing her. I want kill her and Chyna. But i'm going tot let the justice system work this out. If they get this wrong i'ma kill them both.

Besides the investigation and shit. i'm still not vibing  with Kylie. I can't understand her reasoning behind getting pregnant besides Val possibly carrying my baby. To me she made her decision out of jealousy. I don't like a jealous bitch. Kylie should be content in our relationship to not compare herself to someone else.

She has no reason to be jealous or insecure about Val. Cuz She has my heart. I willing to give my all to her. Val was convenient pussy.

I'm thinking if she willing to do this out of greed what else is she will to do to get her way.

I haven't told Kylie how i really feel cuz i don't want to argue. I just want to know if shes pregnant or not.   

Val Pov

I'm trying to find a way to confess to Nicole my infidelity. I need to tell her before i start showing. But I don't want risk her getting angry and attacking me. She has attacked me in the past. She has a very bad temper.

Since telling T I was keeping the baby. He been actually nice to me. Which is rare these days. He's been a terrible mood sine the rumor affair with a transsexual leaked. I can't wait for the FBI to catch the person behind this heinous crime.  My friend doesn't deserve this. Even though he an asshole.

Yesterday he  came over for lunch. We wanted to go over plans as coworkers. We both didn't think it would be best for our personal and professional relationship to continue to work close together. I didn't want to step  from the empire I helped build all together. We came to the conclusion that I could run the record label, and he find someone else to be mange him.

I'm now the  President of  LastKings Records. I'm excited for my new position. I can't wait to sign new artist.

Nicole is in the shower. I'm on her phone ordering food since mines is dead. After i place the order for pizza. She receives a call from a random number. She answers from the Ipad.

" Babe I'll call you when she goes asleep." She  says before quickly hanging up.

I act like I didn't hear anything. But I'm wondering if she's been cheating on me. Maybe that's why she's keeps going out of state to see her family. I know i shouldn't jump to conclusions but I am.

Next Morning

6:12 Am

Kylie Pov

I was awaken when T got out the bed. I'm thinking he just going to use bathroom. But I hear him rush out the bedroom and down the stairs.

" Where are you going?" I said chasing after him.

" Val was just rushed to the hospital." he said turning around.

" For What?"

" I DON'T KNOW KYLIE. THATS WHAT IM BOUT TO FIND OUT. THE FUCK!"  He  screamed at me.

" Ok. Be safe." I said blowing a kiss at him.

He angrily  slammed the door behind him.

He's been angry for while now and I don't understand why. I mean I understand some of it. But he seems to be taking it out on me. And I did nothing to him at all. I wish he tell me what's wrong. So we can work things out.

Today I'm going see if I'm pregnant or not. I hopefully i am. I wanted my boyfriend to come with me to the doctors like a normal couple. But I guess that's not happening now.

Even if I'm not pregnant. I still want start a family with T soon.

8 hours later

T Raww Pov

Val girlfriend Nicole attacked her when she told her she was pregnant. They have had always fought. I didn't know the fight were getting physical. Now she has bruises and scars on her neck and back. Nicole beat her for minutes according to Val. She even stomped her belly multiple times. But the baby is ok according to the doctor. The doctors want somebody to keep a close eye on her.  She has no family in LA so I agree to do it. She's gonna to be staying down the hall  in my guest room.

Val doesn't want to stay with me. she thinks being around Kylie is just going to stress her out. I know Kylie isn't going want her around. But they gonna have use to be around each other it looks like we  are going to be 1 big happy family.

End Of Chapter: Thanks for reading

I just updated: They Don't Know

Question: Who's should have a baby ?

A. Kylie

B. Val

C. Both

D. Neither