.42

T Raww Pov

Shit is starting to weigh on my mind now. I'm not ready to start a family with Kylie. We just got back together. We still have issues we haven't worked out all the way. A baby right now isn't the brightest idea. I guess i should've thought of all this before i came in her. It's hard to make sound decisions during sex. Pussy be feeling to good. 

I go see my brother Trell to talk. Well we're really  supposed to smoke and watch the basketball game. The Lakers and the Clippers are playing.

" Yo I fucked up last night... I fucked Kylie." I admitted passing Trell the joint. As we sat in his den waiting for the game to come on.

" Nigga aren't y'all dating?" Trell says in confusion.

" Yeah. But I ain't pull out." He shakes is head no in disappointment.

" Nigga... Let me get this straight... You already got crazy baby mama who you hate... You got ya friends with benefits pregnant. And now it's a possible your on and off again girlfriend is pregnant. Cuh why you so dumb? Like why don't you wear condoms? "

Trell  ashes the joint and mutes the tv. Things are about get serious.

" condoms are for when  you fucking multiple bitches. And Kylie told me to cum in her." He has a disgusted look on his face. i think i told him to much information. He shakes his head no repeatedly. 

" Does Kylie know about Val?" The only person i told about Val is Trell. Since he already knew we were fucking around  cuz he caught us 1 day on tour. 

" Does Kylie know about Val?" Heather interrupted. Which scared the fuck out of me. I wonder how long she standing there.

" Does Kylie know Val has a girlfriend . Cuz you know she still thinks Val likes T."  Trell  said lying for me. Heather isn't believing it. 

" Tarell Meeks Shut The Fuck UP!!! Don't Fuckin lie for T." It's only going to get you in trouble. " Heather says staring him down. He scared like a little bitch. 

" So you do know she didn't go through with the abortion?" Heather says sitting on Trell lap.

I know she's not talking about Val. Cuz Val told me she handed it. Val wouldn't lie to something like that. Shit Val hasn't ever lied to me period. 

" What?" I said confused.

" Val is having the baby. And Kylie knows." Now i know Heather is lying. There is no way Kylie would know something like this and not address me. 

" Hun?"

" T listen carefully. Val is having the baby. Kylie knows because Val told her the other day." I hear what she saying i'm just not believing.

" Time out. Kylie knows Val is pregnant. So she decided to get pregnant herself. Damn my nigga. Love and hip hop ain't got shit on ya life. Mona need to you a check." Trell says making a joke out of a very serious situation.

I'm still not believing it. I need to hear something from Val herself. 

Kylie Jenner Pov

Kylie Jenner Pov

After i had a meeting with Val she left me and text. 

Reading it just broke my heart

Reading it just broke my heart. Like really again T? And with Val ugly ass. I knew from the day we met this bitch she had a thing for my man. I should go back to her house and beat her ass.  I knew that  lesbian bullshit was a lie. See this is why i made him get tested cuz he's having unprotected sex with everybody. Why is he having babies with everybody but me. I'm his girlfriend. I'm the one he supposedly loves. I want to be the one having his kids. I want us to have family. 

T Raww Pov

Heather tells me i have no right to be mad at Kylie. But i'm  mad at her and Val for her  catholic upbringing. But i'm really upset at Kylie for her jealous and insecure decision to want to be pregnant. 

Two Days later  

Ive been keeping my distance from Kylie since Val told me the truth. I don't know how to address the situation. i want to yell at her. But i know i'm the one who really fucked things up. 

2 AM

My Social media seems to be on fire right now. I  go see what's going on. Some bullshit as blog just posted a story about me and tranny being in a relationship for 3 years. They posted fake texts and leaked my nudes. I ain't too mad cuz i'm ahead of the curve. 

I decide to Tweet out my response to the bullshit before going back to sleep. 

Chyna Pov

Chyna Pov

I'm freaking out  cuz  T contacted the feds like a little bitch. Asia is telling me to calm down but i can't if i'm convicted i'm going down for 5. Shit if i go down for this i'm bringing her down with me.  

End Of Chapter 

Thanks for reading 

Updates coming soon

Check out my  new book: They don't know  in the meantime.