.7

T Raww Pov

Tuesday night  11 PM LAX airport. waiting for the flight. 

My Half brother Trell lives in New York. We both have same dad, who's  in jail for the last 19 years  serving a life sentence.  Me and Trell grew up in the same neighborhood and I have always been friends.  But we  never knew we were related until 8 years ago.  At a family  reunion our grandma introduced us as brothers. When best friends since.  When i booked the flight  I didn't really ask Trell l  if i could stay with him.  I hope he doesn't  mind cuz i don't wanna pay for no hotel.  I text Trell and basically let him know me and AE are on our way. He's a little mad that we didn't give him a long enough warning.  In our defense we didn't know we had to leave the state when we woke up this morning. 

Kylie Pov  

Friday Morning 8 : 27 AM

Me and Pia  just landed New York. The first thing I wanna do is go see Austin. I'm  going to surprise him on set after i check in the hotel. 

" Are you sure you want to surprise him? Like he can be with a girl or something?" Pia says unpacking her clothes. I know Pia thinks Austin is some type of of serial cheater. But he really not that guy. Yes he's made mistakes, I made some too. Nobody perfect in this relationship.

" ugh why are you so negative?"

" I'm not negative. I'm just being realistic. Austin is a piece of shit. You know it and I know it" I'm tired of her talking bad about my boyfriend. He's not really a bad guy.  I should've left her home, if she going to act like dis. 

" I  can't do this with you Pia." I storm out her adjoining hotel room. 

I walk on set with Pia in tow. I only bringing Pia because we have plans to go to the studio afterwards.

" Excuse me do you know where Austin Mathews trailer is?" I ask one of the members of the crew. 

" Who's asking?" 

" His girlfriend ?"

" And You?" He said looking at Pia like she was some meat, and She's a tease. So this a match made in heaven. 

" Available." She said as the guy stared at her cleavage. She loving it, because she didn't buy  her boobs for people not to stare at them.  

" His trailer is the first one on the left. " I walk to the trailer. While they flirt or whateva 

I'm standing at  Austins door thinking  if i should knock or not. Fuck it ima just open it. What I saw  when i opened the door is breaking my heart once again. 

" AUSTIN!" I scream at him. The girl stops performing oral acts on him.

" Oh hey Kylie what are you doing here?" He says nonchalant, like did he forget we were dating?   I'm so mad right now. i wanna kill him. but i know he's not worth it. 

" BURN IN HELL AUSTIN !" I slam the door in tears. 

"  Who was that?" i hear they say as i stand by the door trying to pull myself together. 

" Some girl. just keep sucking Ashley."  How can he just say that? Like did i not mean anything to him? Know what fuck him. I go get Pia so we can leave. 

" Pia lets go." I said grabbing my hand.

" Ky what happened?"  i know she worried about what happened. I want to tell her.  But i don't want to cause a scene. 

" i'll tell you in car." 

When we get in the car I tell Pia what happened. You know how regular friends will rub it your face. 'like i told you he ain't shit' Well she didn't do that.