.18

T Raww Pov

"Kylie I  love you" was  followed by the longest pause I ever heard in my life

"Kylie I love you" was followed by the longest pause I ever heard in my life. I swear I shouldn't had listened to Val ass. Fuck it Ima take it all back. Ima tell her I'm joking. Shit... That's not going do nothing but make it worse. Fuck! This is I why I don't do feelings or relationship. It's makes everything weird and awkward.

" What you say?" She says holding back tears. Why would she want to cry? Man Ima take it all back now. I don't wanna see her cry. If I do she's really going to cry. I grab hold to her hands.

" I think Im in love with you." A tear runs down her cheek. But she doesn't look sad. It's a tear of joy I guess.

" I've been loved you ." I lean in for a kiss. But we're interpreted by Kendall and Lauren walking down the hallway. We quickly separate. I haven't told Kendall that I know her sister. She's tryna hook us up lol. She hates Austin lol.

" Ky i see you met my friend T."

Kylie Pov

Kendall, Lauren, T and I are watching the movie. When T leaves all of sudden. Then he texts me.

TY: We in the car waiting for you. Hurry up

KY: Who's we?

TY: me and Normie. Hurry up before Ken notices. & we gotta watch this dumb ass movie.

I forgot I bought Normie with me. I want to see this movie, but I have too much going on in my love life to be worrying about someone else's. So I sneak out the door as Kendall and Lauren are engaged into the movie or each other however you want to call it.

6 AM THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to the image of T walking out his bedroom door. I follow him to the door. I don't want him to leave.

" Where you going? " He looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language.

" Bouta walk the dog before shits on my new carpet." He says yelling at me. Is he mad at me ? I don't know what I did. I hope he not mad cuz i ignore Normans cries. I'm just tired I have zero energy.

About 20 minutes later he returned back inside the condo.

" Are you mad at me?" I say as he walk pass me in the kitchen. I was thinking bout making breakfast, all he has in his fridge is expired milk.